Recent content by genocidekyuubi

  1. G

    Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 1.0.0 TID: 01005250086C4000 BID: ECE85107B8DC81DB

    Can I request an Instant Charged Shot code? So we don't need to charge the X Buster anymore, just shoot it to become a Full Charged X Buster.
  2. G

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Thank you so much for providing the Moon Jump code I requested. You also added another bonus code. You're awesome, bro. By the way, what does the "Skill" code in your post do? I've tried it, but I don't know what effect it has. To be honest, I've also tried several times (many failed, but...
  3. G

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Thank you if you are willing to accept my request. The reason I didn't update the game to version 1.4.2 (I can do it) is because if I update the game to version 1.4.2, then Kaitocheats.ovl (overlay plugin from KaitoB) that I use will be incompatible with version 1.4.2. That's why I'm confused...
  4. G

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Can I ask you to convert this Moon Jump code to 1.4.0? I've tried searching for it myself. I've found the address and looked for pointers that point to it. I've also performed a cleanup for bad pointers, and I've checked after restarting the game and my code worked. But when I turn off my...
  5. G

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Can someone create a cheat code for: 1. Infinite HP 2. Disable Environmental Damage (stepping in a poison area doesn't damage your HP) and Elemental Damage (Burn, Freeze, and Shock Effects don't damage your HP) for Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, version 1.4.0 Title ID: 0100210019428000 Build...
  6. G

    Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown 1.0.2/1.0.4 TID: 0100210019428000 BID: 5E6AEB3C8B159800

    Can you downgrade the HP & OHK codes from version 1.4.2 to version 1.4.0? The reason I'm asking for this is because I'm also using Kaitocheats.ovl which is only compatible with version 1.4.0. The codes from Kaitocheats.ovl for "environment damage & elemental damage disabled" and "unlimited life"...
  7. G

    Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown 1.0.2/1.0.4 TID: 0100210019428000 BID: 5E6AEB3C8B159800

    Can you update this Prince of Persia v1.0.4 version into v1.4.2 ? I've tried updating it via zzpong cheat updater, but it didn't work. This code comes from Kaito B
  8. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Sorry I bumped an old post. Code for : [Shield Tokens x80mil] 04100000 02AA0150 04C4B400 [Credits x800mil] 04100000 02A8801C 2FAF0800 does not work. I've turned on the code, and there is no change in my credits. Is the code wrong?
  9. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello bro.. Sorry in advance if I bumped into an old post and asked a stupid question. Can you convert the cheat table (from Cheat Engine) for the PC version of Megaman Zero ZX Legacy Collection to the Switch version? Specifically the codes for Megaman ZX and Megaman ZX Advent to Unlock All...
  10. G

    Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 1.0.0 TID: 01005250086C4000 BID: ECE85107B8DC81DB

    Hello bro...Sorry in advance if I ask a stupid question. Can you convert the cheat table files (from Cheat Engine) from the PC version Megaman X Legacy Collection 2 to the Switch version cheats? Especially the cheats for X Buster Always Charged (Instant Charged Shot) I've also attached the...
  11. G

    Bayonetta 3 [01004A4010FEA000]

    hello, sorry if I repost, but I want to ask if you have succeeded in making a code for a freeze timer for a challenge that requires hourglasses, especially the challenges in Phenomenal Remnants 2 ? I've looked everywhere, but haven't found anything yet
  12. G

    Bayonetta 3 [01004A4010FEA000]

    [Enemy Infinite HP on] 04000000 000d51f8 d503201f [Enemy Infinite HP off] 04000000 000d51f8 b916b268 Try it
  13. G

    CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION [0100D09016C6A000 / 01004BC0166CC000]

    For what? Because you can use Shinra Shop Override codes to buy the materia you want. And you can use the All Owned Materia Mastered code
  14. G

    CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION [0100D09016C6A000 / 01004BC0166CC000]

    Wow, thanks bro for the tips. It seems that there is no code to avoid the battle as mentioned earlier. I will try to walk or move as close to the wall as possible to avoid battle encounters. Thank you too for your reply and effort.