Recent content by Geneolgia

  1. Geneolgia

    Homebrew Discussion Post homebrew ideas, suggestions, requests here

    All I need is Streets of Rage Remake and Zelda Dungeons of Infinity ported to Switch
  2. Geneolgia

    Dusklight Switch Port - 720P 30FPS at stock clocks, 2x performance compared to old port!

    Is gyro not compatible with handheld mode? I can't get it to work.
  3. Geneolgia

    Homebrew Homebrew game Insaniquarium Deluxe - Switch Port

    What a classic, one of my favorite games from this era and style of PC games
  4. Geneolgia

    Homebrew game Project AM2R 2.0 needs your help!

    Looking at these pictures, I wish the official games didn't drop the pixelart and old style, good luck on this project!
  5. Geneolgia

    Emulation Homebrew tico — GameCube, Wii, PSP, and 3DS on Switch (HOS)

    Tested Mario Sunshine and it has significant slowdown when there's many elements on screen, it is on RVZ format so I dunno if that affects performance, has anyone else tested RVZ games?
  6. Geneolgia

    Emulation Homebrew tico — GameCube, Wii, PSP, and 3DS on Switch (HOS)

    Tried Tico for the first time, so far it's pretty good but I have three issues: Why does each core have a different way of ending emulation? for example N64 takes me all the way back to the Switch home menu, PSP is nice enough to take me to the homebrew menu, and Dreamcast is the best one...
  7. Geneolgia

    Homebrew Discussion Streets of Rage remake V5 - Switch port

    Streets of Rage Remake is the best fangame I've ever played, I hope someone eventually ports it to Switch, or even better it would be nice if the original devs released the source code, there's so much potential for ports.
  8. Geneolgia

    Gaming Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana gets PC release on January 30

    Ys Seven and Ys: The Oath in Felghana are pretty good starts, both are on PSP or PC.
  9. Geneolgia

    Gaming Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana gets PC release on January 30

    This is the best game announced on the mini direct imo, another great rpg tn the list of the Switch, now i hope we get news of the next FE and Octopath looks interesting too.
  10. Geneolgia

    Gaming Nintendo Direct Mini Now Live

    Dang! really excited for Ys! DK Tropical Freeze and TWEWY are also nice.
  11. Geneolgia

    Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

    Cool, i also want to add that i tested Advance Wars Dual Strike EUR and it worked with little lag but very playable and Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon EUR, it was laggier but also playable, both with Mario Kart set as donor, if anyone wants to add to the compatibility list since only the USA versions...
  12. Geneolgia

    Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

    Does trimming roms affect their performance with bootstrap or is it safe?
  13. Geneolgia

    ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Spotpass Chapters Hack?

    Is there any way to unlock the extra Spotpass chapters without actually using the Spotpass feature?
  14. Geneolgia

    Homebrew Help, can't install custom themes anymore!

    I use CIA Theme managers.
  15. Geneolgia

    Homebrew Help, can't install custom themes anymore!

    After i install a theme with any homebrew application my console freezes while loading the Home Menu. I have tried both the delete Home Menu Data and Themes Data methods to fix this but the problem is still there, for some reason i can only install official themes, this is important for me...