Recent content by gegahex

  1. G

    Homebrew [Release] pkmn-chest, a Pokémon bank for the Nintendo DS(i)

    I am unable to use this with most of my gen 3 games for some reason. Randomly it decided that my ruby save is invalid, can still open sapphire but both a fresh emerald file and my main emerald file can no longer be opened. I had previously used it regularly for my ruby save to check IVs and EVs...
  2. G

    Homebrew [Release] pkmn-chest, a Pokémon bank for the Nintendo DS(i)

    Is there any way to change a pokemon's language or make it foreign or whatever for masuda breeding?
  3. G

    Tutorial How to play DS games online with your Mac's hotspot

    On sequoia and can't seem to find the line to edit, including using the arrow keys as suggested and also I looked into the file directly with a text editor instead of terminal and it's the same. Anyone know how to get this to work? I wanna play acww lol