Recent content by GamerMan8010

  1. GamerMan8010

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000 BID: 68EDAFD68C7BC1A1

    Would you be able to convert these codes for the latest update 2.0.76? Thanks! [Breeze beta99t DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.75 TID: 010035F022078000 BID: DBE58459690BA338] {Master Code by Az91} 08000000 055ED0B0 1C0001AA 1C0001A9 08000000 055ED0B8 18000189 1C00018B 08000000 055ED0C0...
  2. GamerMan8010

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.73/2.0.74/2.0.75/2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000

    Np. Afaik, the character proficiency stuff in battle is cosmetic only and doesn't affect actual gameplay, so it won't matter for me.
  3. GamerMan8010

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.73/2.0.74/2.0.75/2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000

    Would it be possible for a Max Character Proficiency cheat after a battle? The one provided only does it for the Zen-Oh's Orders & not the characters themselves.
  4. GamerMan8010

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.73/2.0.74/2.0.75/2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000

    It's ok. Thanks for the other cheats. I didn't get far at all with my save data so I reset it and will use the Super Shenron summons for the titles exclusive with it. :D
  5. GamerMan8010

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.73/2.0.74/2.0.75/2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000

    Would it be possible to make a cheat to always have the 7 dragon balls for Shenron, Porunga, & Super Shenron? Also a cheat to max out player level (20) after battle would be cool.
  6. GamerMan8010

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.73/2.0.74/2.0.75/2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000

    I second this for the dragon summons. Especially since I found out at a later point in time that there are 5 exclusive titles for all 5 Super Shenron summons. I already used the one from the Ultimate upgrade to boost my player level since there are no cheats yet to max it out at 20 after a...
  7. GamerMan8010

    DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO 2.0.73/2.0.74/2.0.75/2.0.76 TID: 010035F022078000

    Wow! Cheat codes on day 1 of the game's release! Nice job!
  8. GamerMan8010

    Hacking RELEASE Lockpick_RCM payload - Official Thread

    Welp, fw 21.0.0 got released some time ago. :angry: Can't wait for everyone who updates to complain and cry that Atmos isn't working bla bla bla. :rofl2: Hopefully updating Lockpick to the newer version once the new set of keys are found won't be too hard.
  9. GamerMan8010

    Hacking RELEASE Lockpick_RCM payload - Official Thread

    Is this version of lockpick_rcm safe to use? I don't mind not being able to have the title.keys generated as I only care for the prod.keys to be able extract a game's exefs to make cheat codes & analyze it using IDA Pro. I'm using an unpatched v1 switch.
  10. GamerMan8010

    Hacking RELEASE Lockpick_RCM payload - Official Thread

    What do you mean by that? I get that most sites got DMCAd by the big N cuz they can, but aren't some sites hosted in other countries that can't be taken down since the USA law doesn't apply to them? If so, then people who are able to update the source code & compile them should release the...
  11. GamerMan8010

    Hacking RELEASE Lockpick_RCM payload - Official Thread

    Awesome! Thanks! Hopefully the people who manage the git gdm rocks site will update their Lockpick for an official release.
  12. GamerMan8010

    Hacking RELEASE Lockpick_RCM payload - Official Thread

    Is the git.gdm.rocks site vulnerable to copyright takedown? Hopefully not as I just found out that Nintendo released system update 19.0.0 which will most likely break the current version of Lockpick & that the github page by Decscots probably suffered that fate. Will need to have that site or an...
  13. GamerMan8010

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Fire Emblem Warriors (USA) v1.5.0 TID: 0100F15003E64000 BID: 1953770037ACC52A Requesting Cheats: 1. Walk Thru Walls If anyone can do this, I would be VERY grateful! Someone made this for the 3DS version so it would be nice if there is a Switch version as well.
  14. GamerMan8010

    Homebrew [WIP] rehid:- Button remapping for 3ds

    Awesome. Thanks for the help!
  15. GamerMan8010

    Homebrew [WIP] rehid:- Button remapping for 3ds

    Ah I see. So I don't need to download the .cxi from the Github?