Recent content by Gambo

  1. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I see them, but when I activate them it doesn't do anything. I'm going to try reinstalling all the files.
  2. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks for that, but they don't work, I've tried the oxygen, speed and damage ones and it seems like none of them work for me.
  3. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Can someone update Dave The diver?... :-(
  4. G

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Parece que es la invencibilidad, al desactivarla romper piedras me funciono correctamente
  5. G

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    How to get the Tesla Overlay to work? I'm on firmware 16.0.2 and it crashes
  6. G

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    need is possible the code of [Super Speed Up (Hold ZL)]
  7. G

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    very fan of your list of codes, it could be possible the code of [Super Speed Up (Hold ZL)]
  8. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    You save me! I was about to start a new game thinking that my save was corrupted and sorry for asking here being a tricks forum but I was desperate
  9. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I have a bug with Tureli in Zelda Tears of Kingdom, I'm on a mission with him and he has completely disappeared and I can't find him. Has anyone had this happen or know what I can do?
  10. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I can't find the article cheat at 999
  11. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Sorry, I was referring to Zelda xD I imagined that the cheat worked as you say, but the truth is that after eating something it disappears as usual, so the cheat is not working for me
  12. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    how the code works: Inf. Item Usage (Eat)
  13. G

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    what overlay is that on screen?