Recent content by Furbob

  1. F

    Hacking Wii Disk Loaders Issues and Answers :

    Yes, I am stuck installing the IOS I downloaded the twilight hack (for 3.3) from the homebrew channel site, does that make a difference? I will try the cios_fix when I have the chance
  2. F

    Hacking Wii Disk Loaders Issues and Answers :

    October 23rd guide referring to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=112945&st=0 ? the steps to downgrade start with Step 1: Update your Wii to the latest version. Step 2: Using "The Homebrew Channel", open "WAD Manager". Do I have to update my wii from 3.3E to 3.4? I'm a little paranoid...
  3. F

    Hacking Wii Disk Loaders Issues and Answers :

    I'm a bit new to this, I recently got HBC up and currently running on 3.3E firmware I'm trying to downgrade to 3.2 with the guide but as soon as I load the Wad Manager and select that im using a wii SD card, it loads but comes up with "error (ret = -1)" and asks me to press any button to...