Recent content by fswings

  1. F

    Hacking Usb Loader won't load External drive

    Does the Homebrew Channel recognise the drive? (assuming all else up to date on your Wii).
  2. F

    Hacking USB Loaders can't mount USB FAT32 drive but Homebrew Channel can.

    Thanks PsyBlade, problem solved! So in summary, as HBC on IOS58 can load apps from my USB drives having cIOS249 (d2x) based on IOS58 seems to have solved the problem. All my USB drives are now recognised!
  3. F

    Hacking USB Loaders can't mount USB FAT32 drive but Homebrew Channel can.

    How do I do that? Is there a guide you can point me to? Update: sorry I now know what you mean. Will give it a go. Thanks for your persistence.
  4. F

    Hacking USB Loaders can't mount USB FAT32 drive but Homebrew Channel can.

    Tried NTFS & ext3 and new USB cable. Still no luck!
  5. F

    Hacking USB Loaders can't mount USB FAT32 drive but Homebrew Channel can.

    Apologies. When I formatted my 2GB USB drive as FAT32 I initially selected 4k cluster size. I then selected 32k cluster size when I reformatted it. For the 300GB USB drive I (or I should say the program) selected 16k cluster size. The SD card was formated FAT32 with 16k cluster size. I hope...
  6. F

    Hacking USB Loaders can't mount USB FAT32 drive but Homebrew Channel can.

    2GB USB stick had 4k sectors but tried also with 32k with same problem. 300GB 2.5inch hard drive, but powered via USB had 16k sectors. Haven't checked externally powered USB drive yet. Interestingly, 32GB SD card is formatted as FAT32 with 16k sectors and loads games fine using CFG...
  7. F

    Hacking USB Loaders can't mount USB FAT32 drive but Homebrew Channel can.

    I have both updated the loaders and tried the second USB port.
  8. F

    Hacking USB Loaders can't mount USB FAT32 drive but Homebrew Channel can.

    SOLVED: See advice from PsyBlade and summarised in last post. Originally my Wii was able to load games from USB Loaders fine. Recently I decided to update the softmod. After which I lost the ability to load games from an external FAT32 USB hard drive. Most recently I used ModMii (following...
  9. F

    Hello

    Hello all, I'm fswings, joined today.