Recent content by FreyaLupis

  1. FreyaLupis

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    What do you mean up? That was for only 1 specific cheat if you mean post above mine Yeah those are for 2.1.1 though no?
  2. FreyaLupis

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    Hello my good sir is it possible to update for newest 2.2.0 update?
  3. FreyaLupis

    Persona 5 Royal [01005CA01580E000 (US) / 0100B880154FC000 (JP) / 01004B10157F2000 (HK)]

    Sorry I feel a bit dumb haha, can you tell me what the "mod menu" is? I use ryujinx or yuzu.
  4. FreyaLupis

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Where are the actual codes?
  5. FreyaLupis

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    They work just fine, I'm literally using them right now lol. Are you sure you are using the right version? 1.1.0 vs 1.0.0
  6. FreyaLupis

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Eiffel is there a way to donate to you? You always come through for me. I'd like to award your hard work
  7. FreyaLupis

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    I don't usually make requests as it makes me feel ungrateful for what we have already but is it possible anyone can make a cheat for just korok seeds and bubbul gems to like 500? I am completely clueless when it comes to making these cheats I've tried before lol
  8. FreyaLupis

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    You rock dude, as always. I must be daft but I find it so hard to navigate around this site lol... Off topic but are you going to be doing updated cheats when the Xenoblade 3 Expansion comes out? You are awesome man!
  9. FreyaLupis

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Hello friends, anyone know where I can find these for Ryujinx? or will they work for Ryujinx already? @Eiffel2018 you are usually my plug for switch emulator cheats haha
  10. FreyaLupis

    OCTOPATH TRAVELER II [0100A3501946E000]

    Eiffel you deserve a award man, you always come through and quick. Much love
  11. FreyaLupis

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Hey Eiffel! can you help me out brother? or anyone here? For some reason when I entered the arena and did the bond training my characters were able to get level 20 with all other bond rings besides the one they had equipped, now 4 of my characters are bond level 10 with their rings but not bond...
  12. FreyaLupis

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    #27 doesn't seem to be working? (I'm on yuzu, and yes I have unlocked soul hacker) Edit: I misunderstood the cheat, you still have to kill the monster, it just upgrades it' I understand now =D
  13. FreyaLupis

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    Dude I am sending a escort over to your house, you deserve it sir. hat off to you my friend
  14. FreyaLupis

    ROM Hack Xenoblade3 Save Editor

    You sir, deserve a blowjob