Recent content by FortalezaG

  1. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Same here
  2. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I''m on 13.6. Can I pair my disc drive without update to 14?
  3. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Did you try remade database using recovery mode?
  4. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Hey guys, Do I need etahen to run backporked games? Or only shadowmount with backpork payload?
  5. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Weird. I have this combination, but I dont receive any notification that kstuff is on or off when I run my games. Do I need the notify.elf to this?
  6. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    How do you convert to .exfat?
  7. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    In this case you cant use some features like cheating, pause kstuuff, etc... isnt it? And how do you automate your payloads sequence? Use the ps5_y2jb_autoloader or did it manually from gezine official youtube hacked app?
  8. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Is that true?
  9. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Before updating, did you jailbreak the PS5 and use backups and homebrews? I'm asking to know the risk of a ban in such cases.
  10. F

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Hi everyone. If I regret having jailbroken my PS5, where I played backups and homebrews, and connect it to PSN, is there a chance my console won't be banned?"
  11. F

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    1) Do not do this. It will brick your patched console.
  12. F

    Hacking Question Patched Switch

    Check the system firmware. If it is 4.0 or lower it is possible.
  13. F

    Hacking Nintendo Switch Banning Hub & Warning

    Is Your Pokémon game legit?
  14. F

    Homebrew Question How to migrate from Atmosphere Emunand to SXOS emunand and use both.

    Hi everyone. As the title says, I have an Emunad create by hekate to use with atmosphere. I would like to use this same emunad on SX OS. Can I migrate the Hekate emunand to SX OS? And can I both atmosphere ans SXOS? Thanks.
  15. F

    Tutorial How to setup Atmosphere EmuMMC

    Same question.