Recent content by Fly1ngHawaiian

  1. F

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    Disregard this question… I forgot the “cheats” folder between the Build and Title ID
  2. F

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    Am I missing something? So I don't use Ryu or Yuzu, but can I use these cheats on my Switch? I tried copying a folder to my contents folder on my switch via FTP server with the Program ID: "0100CC80140F8000" and a .txt file inside of that with the Build ID: "F7C20294EFF7E6FA", but when I load...
  3. F

    Homebrew RELEASE Switch Cheats Updater - Update your cheat files from your Switch

    Thanks for running me through that! I'm about to try it out. auto thank you!
  4. F

    Homebrew RELEASE Switch Cheats Updater - Update your cheat files from your Switch

    Hi there.. sorry I'm new to this scene. This seems really awesome. I just don't know where to place the folder OR if I should just drag and drop the .nro file on my SD card. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.