Recent content by FluBBa

  1. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    It looks like Road Spirits works now and I've fixed stopping of audio (when using mode3).
  2. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    I've fixed the "Load Error" when switching games for real now, more small tweaks, now both Chou Aniki & Last Alert runs.
  3. F

    LodjurDS, Atari Lynx emulator

    Are you perhaps running on 3DS? There is a problem with changing the refresh rate on it. I'll fix the stereo separation for the next release.
  4. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    He he, I've been bothered by it to, fixed here. Also shorter seek times again.
  5. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    Hmmm, might need to shorten the seek time a bit, thanks for testing again.
  6. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    I think I've finally fixed ADPCM streaming in Tengai Makyou, this should fix the last bugs for ADPCM, still a lot to do for CD though. Edit: see next post.
  7. F

    Homebrew Emulator NeoGeo Pocket emu for DS

    But I seem to have missed NGPDS, I don't know what/how I was thinking... Edit: Should be fixed now.
  8. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    There is CD audio support, has been there since one of the first versions for the DS, you just need to make a good rip (see readme). I will try to add support for rips with multiple files.
  9. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    Here is how it looks in Mesen.
  10. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    Rainbow Island is 320pixels wide, so it's the correct aspect (if you have scale to aspect). Buster Bros maybe tries to play CD audio from the data file? Sooo, apparently there are 5 Tengai Makyo games plus Tengai Makyo 2... I will just try more games to see how they work.
  11. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    Here is a new version where adpcm streaming seems better. Edit: See next post.
  12. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    ADPCM is only available on the CDROM so it should not affect normal HuCards. Dragon Egg is documented in the readme. Energy works for me, does it work in other emulators for you? Volfied I need to look at/document. The length control for ADPCM should be quite accurate now, will post new version...
  13. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    I'm tweaking how to calculate the length of the samples right now. might have a new test file soon. 1789158258 Here is a 3:rd test with better ADPCM length handling. Edit: use next version
  14. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    I seem to have the same rip of Baby Joe and it works fine for me. Are you testing on HW or on an emulator? I think most emulators don't support more than 2GB at a time for folders/cards, which is just 2-4 CD games at a time. Also NitroGrafx only supports single-file rips, I might look into that...
  15. F

    NitroGrafx - PC-Engine & TurboGrafx-16 emulator

    If anyone wants to test the latest build with ADPCM support that would be awesome. Edit: See next post for new version.