Recent content by flaviometal

  1. flaviometal

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    New found bug: after beat Palace of Winds boss, game crashes. It happened to me twice. Thanks!
  2. flaviometal

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    New bug: the game crashes after that part (when you walk too the left, it crashes). Thanks!
  3. flaviometal

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    Thanks! But I've found another bug, on the same dungeon: When you need to go down a waterfall mounted on a water lilly, and you reach the bottom of the waterfall, the water lilly disappears, and Link cannot proceed.
  4. flaviometal

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    New found bug: on the same dungeon (Temple of Droplets), when you open the boss door, game crashes. Thanks!
  5. flaviometal

    Tutorial Pairing the joy-con on emunand and sysnand

    That worked! Thanks, man! Now I've have 3 controllers paired both on SYS and EMUmmc.
  6. flaviometal

    Homebrew Custom game icons tutorial and sharing hub

    Thanks, man! I'll try and come back to tell if worked for me.
  7. flaviometal

    Homebrew Custom game icons tutorial and sharing hub

    Got it. In my case, I'm using a modified version of Hekate, called "GomaNX". The author of this pack uses 3 selections on his boot: Sysnand/Emunand (Atmos with Incognito ON), just Sysnand (Atmos with Incognito OFF), and the Oficial HOS. The middle option (just Atmos on Sysnand) was the option...
  8. flaviometal

    Homebrew Custom game icons tutorial and sharing hub

    Oh, that's cool! Sadly, I don't use that "Atmosphere FSS0 EmuMMC" option. My hekate ini file only has options Atmosphere 0.19.3, Atmosphere 0.19.3 (Sysnand) and Oficial Firmware. Never used Emunand, too. Even tried to setup a fresh new Hekate from scratch, but nothing seems to work. Even so...
  9. flaviometal

    Homebrew Custom game icons tutorial and sharing hub

    Can you send us your "00FF747765616BFF" working folder? Upload the compacted file, just to see if it works? Followed tutorial three or four times, but doesn't works for me. Like user @hetop, I'm using Atmos 0.19.3 / Hekate 5.5.6 / FW 12.0.2. I'll appreciate you help. :switch: :yay:
  10. flaviometal

    Homebrew Custom game icons tutorial and sharing hub

    Sorry... but it didn't work for me... When you say "old version", what "version" are you referring? Old version of sys-tweak.nsp? Yes, I'm booting from newest Hekate (5.5.6), followed the tutorial again, and tried sys-tweak 0.19.0. Tried that updated version user "8BitWonder" has compiled too...
  11. flaviometal

    Homebrew Custom game icons tutorial and sharing hub

    Did you solved? I'm receiving the same error when I reboot my CFW: "ID: 0100000000000004 Press Power to reboot" I'm in FW 12.0.2 / Atmos 0.19.3 If anyone can send me the "00FF747765616BFF" folder with files already inside, I'll appreciate. I've followed the tutorial, but this error keeps...