Recent content by fixingthings

  1. F

    Xell-Reloaded Build Compatible With All Consoles, Including Winchester

    Vi que você fez alguns vídeos (NilGames XP) sobre a minha atualização do emulador, porém aparentemente sem dar nenhum crédito nem disponibilizar o link original de download. Isso acaba sendo contraprodutivo para a comunidade, principalmente porque há comentários no seu canal relatando vários...
  2. F

    Xell-Reloaded Build Compatible With All Consoles, Including Winchester

    I was informed that the files I made available do not comply with the GPLv2 license. I'll correct this and make the files available again soon. If anyone needs them urgently, please contact me. 1788978187 I’m not sure I understood exactly. Is there any problem with the modifications I made? If...
  3. F

    Xell-Reloaded Build Compatible With All Consoles, Including Winchester

    I've drastically improved the emulator's performance. Ocarina of Time runs extremely well now, and I still have more optimizations planned! Check out the patch notes in my original post, the download has been updated with the latest version. As for your suggestions, apparently the issue isn't...
  4. F

    Xell-Reloaded Build Compatible With All Consoles, Including Winchester

    Unfortunately, I don't have another Xbox 360 with a motherboard other than Winchester to test it on, but I bet it would work on other motherboard revisions. Edit: Please keep the feedback coming, as it's helping me fix issues I hadn't noticed. Thanks for your attention! Edit2: I'm doing my...
  5. F

    Xell-Reloaded Build Compatible With All Consoles, Including Winchester

    I think I managed to get the button remapper working. This time, I’ll try posting updates separately from the original post so I don’t end up replacing stable versions with problematic ones. Let me know if it works on your end. Also, check whether the text is still blurry (I didn’t quite...
  6. F

    Xell-Reloaded Build Compatible With All Consoles, Including Winchester

    I’m going to replace the version in the original post with an earlier version from before my new fixes, as they apparently caused some issues. Please wait for the new download to be available in the original post. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to remap the buttons yet.
  7. F

    Xell-Reloaded Build Compatible With All Consoles, Including Winchester

    I don't have any plans for that at the moment. I've updated the download link (wait for the admins to approve it) with some new audio, stability, and performance patches. I plan to keep improving the emulator and will probably try to bring dulldc to XeLL on Winchester as well. Tomorrow, I'll try...
  8. F

    Xell-Reloaded Build Compatible With All Consoles, Including Winchester

    Done! I've updated the download links in my post and added a version with aspect ratio settings in the menu. Update: I'm still working on the fixes. The aspect ratio adjustment isn't quite right yet. Once I've finished fixing it, I'll come back and edit this post to let you know. The updated...
  9. F

    Xell-Reloaded Build Compatible With All Consoles, Including Winchester

    I managed to get Mupen64-360 running on an Xbox 360 with a Winchester motherboard. Here is an explanation generated by the AI that helped fix it, along with the download link for the corrected XeLL Reloaded and Mupen64-360 files. This was basically a vibe-coding project with GPT Codex and...