Recent content by Filippodiciocchis

  1. Filippodiciocchis

    Hacking (OpenGOAL) Nintendo Switch port?

    I will try to do it asap sorry 😅 I’m currently on holiday in 3 days I’ll be back to London and work on the extractor, but as I said on discord I don’t have a windows machine so someone will have to confirm it works
  2. Filippodiciocchis

    Hacking (OpenGOAL) Nintendo Switch port?

    Here the port I will publish the nro tomorrow it work just crashes twice I should be able to fix everything in jak 1 in a few weeks https://github.com/fildicio/jak-project-switch
  3. Filippodiciocchis

    Emulation Homebrew PS1/2 Emulator ARMSX2-NX Initial Release

    I will try let’s see if it works decently
  4. Filippodiciocchis

    Emulation Homebrew PS1/2 Emulator ARMSX2-NX Initial Release

    Unfortunately even if I have horizon OC my Oled switch cannot go above 1900mhz in cpu frequencies 1788333070 My only hope is that someone will port openGOAL to switch T some point 1788333082 OpenGOAL *
  5. Filippodiciocchis

    Emulation Homebrew PS1/2 Emulator ARMSX2-NX Initial Release

    I tried to run jak and daxter it kinda works
  6. Filippodiciocchis

    Emulation Vita3K - PlayStation Vita

    Hello @Nagaa! Thank u so much for all the work u have been doing, are there any chances to make jak and daxter collection run on vita3K I tried to make it work on Armsx2 but it doesn’t run well 😅 1788299195 Hi @Nagaa thanks for all your work, is there any chances to make jak and daxter...