Recent content by Faendra

  1. Faendra

    Fire Emblem Warriors, Three Hopes (US/JP) v1.0.0/v1.0.1 TID=010071F0143EA000/0100EE40143B6000

    Thanks a lot ! Would be easier for me to do the other routes with this :D Edit : Would it possible to make the locked town/bastion available upon using the whistle too ? :)
  2. Faendra

    Fire Emblem Warriors, Three Hopes (US/JP) v1.0.0/v1.0.1 TID=010071F0143EA000/0100EE40143B6000

    Hi Eiffel I was wondering if it would be possible to make a mission S grade with sub-mission done using the whistle (the one allowing to pass a mission, but you got a D rank and no submission done)
  3. Faendra

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    My file is the main post file, so there is no point in doing so ;)
  4. Faendra

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    I don't think so I remember that every switch code has always worked on ryunjinx for me How difficult would it be to make a code that prevent the deletion of the temporary save (the battle save) on exiting the game ? Or make it so that you don't return to the main menu
  5. Faendra

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    Now the AI code is working :D When I turn my team members to green, they don't gain exp, is there a workaround ? Anyway, great work ! Seems like the switch codes works great with ryunjinx
  6. Faendra

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    And I tried other key but still don't work. Am I doing something wrong ? I see on your video that your cursor doesn't move when using your keys (rs up/down) where mine does
  7. Faendra

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    I'm using 10.2 yes. Didn't do anything in particular to make them work. I do have the same error as you, but I don't have any crash edit : Just to be sure, did you activate the master code too ?
  8. Faendra

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    I have no problem using them with ryujinx. What I can't do is using the AI cheat Even if I replace in [Toggle AI Control for Selected Player Unit] 800000XX -> by 10 (left stick pressed) It doesn't do anything in game What is the code I have to put in order to have RS up/RS down ? Is it like...
  9. Faendra

    Homebrew RELEASE PPSSPP Switch Standalone Beta

    How do you add cheat on the standalone ? Create a cheat folder, then a txt file with the name of the game ?
  10. Faendra

    Hacking testers needed for new XCXGecko version

    I must do something wrong, or I just simply don't know how to use the ITEM part There is only the offset B000 where this message appear when I click cache slot " Found 492 Materials slots in memory" But after i probably don't know how to change the item id or the quantity because i have this...
  11. Faendra

    Hacking testers needed for new XCXGecko version

    It's odd, I've tested it with loadiine in 5.5.1, with the eu version, everything work but with the US Offset and not the EU. Funds, miranium, blade xp, rank, name, gear...etc Except for the items.
  12. Faendra

    Hacking testers needed for new XCXGecko version

    I don't know how to use this version, but anyway someone just test it for the eu version with loadiine ^^
  13. Faendra

    Hacking JGecko U Setup Guide

    I'm not, I hate that, and i'm not that fluent in English either, so maybe there is something I've misunderstood.