Recent content by F8I-K1

  1. F8I-K1

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    I'm using this one,works perfectly in v1.2. Credits to @Arcansel
  2. F8I-K1

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Hello, Could someone update this one for the new version please?
  3. F8I-K1

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Tested it, it adds 99 to any items on your convoy, so that includes Vulnerary, Elixirs, Staves. So no, it doesn't add 99 of every item in the game, just the ones that you already have in your convoy (and the one in your units inventory) Same logic here, it set your current amount of Bond Rings...
  4. F8I-K1

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    What is this one supposed to do? It didn't do anything for me
  5. F8I-K1

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Hello. Any options for The Crystals used to upgrade Engage Weapons? I'm talking about the Mt Crystal, Spd Crystal etc, from Tempest Trial
  6. F8I-K1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks a lot! About the essence, it's all good now.
  7. F8I-K1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks for the cheats, solid works. I got the Moonjump to work once, and it never worked again for some reasons, no idea how I got it to work the first time. I wanted to ask, if it was possible to include the ones that were increasing the stats gain items, like in the previous version, I recon...