Recent content by Erige

  1. Erige

    Homebrew app [Release] Kirikiroid2-NX – Kirikiroid2 (KiriKiri / krkr visual novel player) ported to the Switch

    You can find the list of supported games for Kirikiroid2 here. I've already tested some Type-Moon games like Fate/stay night and Witch on the Holy Night (Mahoutsukai no Yoru), plus Akabeisoft ones like Sharin no Kuni and Akatsuki no Goei.
  2. Erige

    Hello from Vietnam!

    Hi everyone! I'm Erige005 from Vietnam. I've been into Switch homebrew for a while (Mariko with a modchip) and I love visual novels, especially KiriKiri games. Lately I've been working on a Switch port of Kirikiroid2, the Android KiriKiri player, and I'll share it here once I can post links...
  3. Erige

    Homebrew app [Release] Kirikiroid2-NX – Kirikiroid2 (KiriKiri / krkr visual novel player) ported to the Switch

    Kirikiroid2-NX Play KiriKiri engine visual novels on your Switch — a port of Kirikiroid2 1.3.9 Hi GBAtemp! I've been porting Kirikiroid2, the well-known Android/iOS player for KiriKiri (krkr) visual novels, to the Switch. To my knowledge it's the first port of the Kirikiroid2 app itself to the...