Recent content by elmasas

  1. E

    Homebrew GTA III Wii Port

    Are you using the latest port release?
  2. E

    Homebrew GTA III Wii Port

    Can you tell me which version of the game you're using for the assets?
  3. E

    Homebrew GTA III Wii Port

    Thanks for the kind words! Have you tried changing the USB port?
  4. E

    Homebrew GTA III Wii Port

    The path and tree look correct. Could you give me more details about the assets and how you're loading the .dol file, if possible?
  5. E

    Homebrew GTA III Wii Port

    You can play it by putting the PC assets on the SD card or USB drive.
  6. E

    Homebrew GTA III Wii Port

    Thanks for adding it to the thread! I'll look into those issues and try to fix them. Thanks for letting me know!
  7. E

    Homebrew GTA III Wii Port

    Yes, I have a compiled build. I'll upload it soon.
  8. E

    Homebrew GTA III Wii Port

    Hi! Thanks for trying the port and for the kind words! I've fixed the GameCube controller issue, so it should work now. Thanks for letting me know!
  9. E

    Homebrew GTA III Wii Port

    Port of GTA III to the Wii, based on GaryOderNichts' Wii U port. Works with the Classic Controller and GameCube pad. https://github.com/elmasas/re3-wii