Recent content by Elementalpowerst

  1. Elementalpowerst

    Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

    If no one's answered you, or you have found it out already, make sure the IP that you're using in the script is the IP for your WiiU, and not your Computer like I did. Port 7331 is the port that the WiiU listens from. (Thanks to Discord user "cF|Lean" for helping me with the info.)
  2. Elementalpowerst

    ROM Hack How do I complete my Pokedex on Pkmn Black using Pokesav?

    Since you never actually saw the Pokemon, or caught it, it doesn't register in the Pokedex. You might want to try the Catch Any Wild Pokemon code, more tedious way, but it will work better.
  3. Elementalpowerst

    Gaming usercheat.dat not working for Pokemon Black or White

    ...well. Unless IRBO is the code for the [U] version of Pokemon Black, I think the EU version also shares this code, which is weird, and shouldn't make a difference, but I'll go get the US version and see if those work or are the same. Otherwise, I still have a problem Edit: Ack. I seriously...
  4. Elementalpowerst

    Gaming usercheat.dat not working for Pokemon Black or White

    I can confirm that the March 12th usrcheat.dat cheats for Pokemon Black Version (Code: IRBO) do not work. I've yet to test all of the cheats for functionality, but the few that I have enabled does not function as described, using R4 Wood 1.26 downloaded from this site. However, a new version...
  5. Elementalpowerst

    ROM Hack Official AP Patch For Pokemon Black and White

    I found something rather interesting that may or may not be relevant to the anti-piracy measures brought upon the game. During my cheating, I've found that a select number of Pokemon show a screen with no end, meaning you have to restart and you can't keep the Pokemon. The only one that I've...
  6. Elementalpowerst

    Hacking Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (Japan) Protection Check Bypass!

    ATTENTION: ITOUCHDS USERS (Sorry for the CAPS, but I think this is importnant.) Along with the R4DS firmwares, etc. ItouchDS 2.4b has been released. I'm currently playing the game and have passed two crash points with ease. I would suggest still using a patched or code added game and playing...
  7. Elementalpowerst

    Hacking Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (Japan) Protection Check Bypass!

    Sorry for the idiocy from me, but: Which version of DeSemuMe works with this game again? I know No$GBA works until Bowser Battle, and iTouchDS is still working on their 2.4a firmware, so if I could get a response, that would be great. Please and thanks.
  8. Elementalpowerst

    Hacking Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (Japan) Protection Check Bypass!

    iTouchDS creators are working on making it compatible as of now, but it doesn't really seem possible at the moment. ANd guess what other game is coming out for the DS and everyone wants it but it might have Piracy Protections on it? Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. Yep, its going to be hell, they're...