Recent content by el_jefe_hd_packs

  1. el_jefe_hd_packs

    ARMSX2 Is Distributing Community HD Texture Packs — Were Creators Asked for Permission?

    If you check out my packs I already make HD packs for Android, all My recent work has a PC version and an Android version https://youtube.com/@elj3fegaming?si=qQfz0bKi1IbHh9lp Check out my YouTube so if you need help or have compatibility questions hit me up My thoughts on the built-in...
  2. el_jefe_hd_packs

    My PS2 Packs

    Hey Bl4ckH4nd can you send me a message, it won't let me message you
  3. el_jefe_hd_packs

    ARMSX2 Is Distributing Community HD Texture Packs — Were Creators Asked for Permission?

    noticed something while testing ARMSX2 for Android compatibility and wanted to bring it to the attention of other HD texture-pack creators here. ARMSX2 has a built-in section where users can download HD texture packs directly through the app. Looking through the list, I found several of my own...
  4. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Scarface: The World Is Yours remaster PS2 HD pack Overhaul – Final Edition

    Thanks man, I really appreciate that! And definitely let me know how the HD pack runs for you tonight. As for the rain and blood droplets appearing directly on the screen like the PC version, unfortunately that's not something I can add through the HD texture pack itself. The pack replaces and...
  5. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Scarface: The World Is Yours remaster PS2 HD pack Overhaul – Final Edition

    Yeah, the HD packs should work on newer versions of PCSX2. I personally stick with an older version because I prefer the way it handles texture dumping and texture replacements. I don't really like some of the changes to texture handling in the newer builds, so the older version works better for...
  6. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Spartan Total Warrior HDPACK REMASTER EL JEFE EDITION

    Add me as a friend on Discord! Invite expires in 1 week: https://discord.gg/zfPQxHkv
  7. el_jefe_hd_packs

    🔥 THE WARRIORS: EL JEFE EDITION — HD REMASTER

    DOWNLOAD https://ko-fi.com/s/e8fe14a7a6 COMPATIBLE WITH https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/releases/tag/v1.7.5557 & https://github.com/Trixarian/NetherSX2-patch/releases#release-2.2n ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 📊 PROJECT STATUS: 100% COMPLETE ████████████████████...
  8. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Spartan Total Warrior HDPACK REMASTER EL JEFE EDITION

    SPARTAN: TOTAL WARRIOR — HD TEXTURE REMASTER Pc+ Android Download https://ko-fi.com/s/9b52bc4220 PC + Android PCSX2 / NetherSX2 All my hdpacks https://gbatemp.net/threads/el-jefe-hd-packs.681528/#post-10865180 Game ID: SLES-53393 CRC: 72E1E60E ABOUT THE GAME Spartan: Total Warrior tells...
  9. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Remastering over 400 PS2 Games

    Ignore my first comment I thought you were doing like a 400 game Showcase of our HD packs not making your own good luck
  10. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Berserk: Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shō EL JEFE EDITION FULL ENGLISH REMASTER PS2 HD PACK PCSX2 & NETHERSX2

    Berserk: Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shō EL JEFE EDITION FULL ENGLISH REMASTER PS2 HD PACK PCSX2 & NETHERSX2 downloads: pc: https://ko-fi.com/s/eb8ecb09a8 and: https://ko-fi.com/s/6494a1e248 all my hd packs: https://gbatemp.net/threads/el-jefe-hd-packs.681528/#post-10865180 requires...
  11. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Help

    Well I'm doing a texture pack for berserk again This time everything in English all the loading screens that were still in Japanese is in English , redid most of the NPCs except for the major characters from the anime but like the zombie characters the trees the dogs the snowmen all of them got...
  12. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Help

    I said f it, i was going attempt an English dub for berserk, but I got like 7 more games I want to do, then a series for my YouTube channel, and my own IP I got to work on
  13. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Help

    still researching the best implementation method. looking into either a memory-triggered audio system or an ISO patch that users would apply to their own copy of the game
  14. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Help

    Is there a way to replace audio in PS2 games, similar to how we replace textures? I'm familiar with replacing textures in PCSX2, but I'm curious whether it's possible to replace in-game dialogue, sound effects, or music with custom audio. If so, what tools or workflow do people typically use?
  15. el_jefe_hd_packs

    Ico El jefe unfaithful edition pcsx2 and Android

    ICO HD Pack — EL JEFE Unfaithful Edition download pc: https://ko-fi.com/s/4941a8c574 android: https://ko-fi.com/s/0014a04b5b compatible pcsx2 1.7.5553: ,couldn't find it on pcsx2 site or github, https://archive.org/details/pcsx2-v1.7.5553-windows-x64-Qt android compatible with nethersx2 v2.2...