Recent content by Edup

  1. E

    FINAL FANTASY TACTICS - The Ivalice Chronicles 1.2.0/1.4.0 TID: 010038B015560000

    A character's Bravery dropping below 5, or Faith reaching 95 or above, can cause them to desert the party permanently.
  2. E

    FINAL FANTASY V Pixel Remaster [0100AA201415C000] [+9]

    Can we have Item shop modifier? So we can buy anything we need?
  3. E

    CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION [0100D09016C6A000 / 01004BC0166CC000]

    Is there anyway to connect to your repository from the cheats manager so that it download's all cheats? or do I have to manually add them each time for each update and for each game?
  4. E

    CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION [0100D09016C6A000 / 01004BC0166CC000]

    When will you post Chained Echos, I just started that game. Seems fun!
  5. E

    CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION [0100D09016C6A000 / 01004BC0166CC000]

    These codes have been amazing, thanks for the hard work. The only code I really need is SP Multiplier x100 or max SP something like that. Fusing Materia is extremely expensive
  6. E

    CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION [0100D09016C6A000 / 01004BC0166CC000]

    I have a problem where only half of the Cheat list shows up on Edison, is there any workaround for that? Filesize is currently 8kb so not sure if that's a limit.
  7. E

    CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION [0100D09016C6A000 / 01004BC0166CC000]

    I got lost in the thread :( , is there a working code for all materia? Or is there a fix needed?