Recent content by Dutt

  1. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Far Cry 1 Nintendo Switch Port

    Loaded fine for me and I played up until I had to use duck to go under the first thingy no bound button to duck. I haven't tried to bind buttons If I can to fix it been busy.
  2. D

    Preliminary list of updated homebrew apps and tools for FW 21.0.0 | AMS 1.10.0 | Please add your findings!!!

    These two would be awesome if you can fix some bugs and compile for new FW. https://github.com/aagallag/DXX-Switch/releases Edit.. Here's another one I play with ppsspp but a native switch port would be better. https://github.com/perpendicular-dimensions/blobwars...
  3. D

    Homebrew Homebrew app sys-patch - sysmod that patches on boot

    ah yep doesn't surprise me..
  4. D

    Homebrew Homebrew app sys-patch - sysmod that patches on boot

    Small Question tho while ppl are talking about it but why was Sys-patch removed from the hub.
  5. D

    Homebrew Homebrew app Firmware Update Question (coming from a Switch that has not been updated in years)

    My switch is Banned all i do is connect it to my wifi and when it tells me theres an update ready I just open Goldleaf dump the pending FW. I dont block anything.
  6. D

    Homebrew Homebrew app Firmware Update Question (coming from a Switch that has not been updated in years)

    It doesn't matter if your switch is banned or not. It will still download the updates. I let mine download the update then i use Goldleaf to dump it and install with Daybreak.
  7. D

    Hacking Lakka black screen

    sounds like autoRCM. Just Black screen when u turn it on?
  8. D

    How do I view and modify Headers on my switch roms

    You said you dumped your own game.. why are you wanting to do this.. There already yours with your ID's
  9. D

    Homebrew How build sm64nx for switch?

    I followed the guide and built this a few days ago.. first time iv ever compiled something.. worked fine first go.
  10. D

    Homebrew Homebrew app Firmware Update Question (coming from a Switch that has not been updated in years)

    Im pretty sure ur right just to update to the latest.. No need to go in order.. if you want to check that just let it download the update and then when it says u need to update just open Goldleaf and see what version it has downloaded and dump it and use it to update with daybreak.. Edit:=-...
  11. D

    Homebrew WIP GZDoom for Switch

    Try the TDBots Mod.
  12. D

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    The first thing you need to do is a NAND Backup no matter what...
  13. D

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    I used Goldleaf to dump the downloaded update then viewed it with ftp on my pc where i took the screenshot. As you can see the "export Pending" option i posted in my first post.
  14. D

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Wherever the system downloads system update to.