Recent content by dstempaccount

  1. dstempaccount

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    Didn't work unfortunately :/ What I tried 1: Activate cheat code 2: night time, start a battle 3: double check what current battle count is ( 200+ ) 4: win battle, check what current battle count is ( still 200 ) 5: back to bench and wait until day 6: battle count is still 200+ unfortunately...
  2. dstempaccount

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    is there a cheat that can complete / skip the 1000 battles challenge?
  3. dstempaccount

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    thanks for your explanation. Do you know if any ohko cheats cause this corruption? Also, are there any full pokedex cheats?
  4. dstempaccount

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    I've read that some cheats corrupt save files, is that true? Does this happen on Emulator or Switch? And does every cheat corrupt that save or only a few specifics?
  5. dstempaccount

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    cheating ≠ modding
  6. dstempaccount

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    It's been a while since I cheated on Switch, but how do I disable the cheats? If I recall correctly, there was a specific cheat you have to enable after you disabled a cheat. Specifically, I want to enable the exp x10 cheat, then disable it. What order do I do it in? I'm playing on Switch...
  7. dstempaccount

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    I may be blind, lol. Got it, thank you!
  8. dstempaccount

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    where can I find the testing folder
  9. dstempaccount

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    appreciate your work
  10. dstempaccount

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    Can anyone confirm ( and send ) x5 x10 x15 xetc XP code cheats that work? I'm playing on Switch, game version 1.1 Reading the posts here and I'm getting mixed results which work and which won't
  11. dstempaccount

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    this works perfectly, thank you so much man
  12. dstempaccount

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    do you think you can make a cheat that can change casual to classic ( and vice versa ) if possible
  13. dstempaccount

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    anything for 100% crit rate in 1.3?
  14. dstempaccount

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Does the updated cheats include fast emblem bond increase?