Recent content by DrummerIX

  1. D

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Another update on my cheat table for Ryujinx for this game. I added the following and had to make some custom code for it to not affect enemies. I think I have it working so far in my tests. It is probably easier to do custom code with CE on emulator than on the Switch hardware. Give All...
  2. D

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    khuong sent me the mono dump of the game and I researched some things there.
  3. D

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    I added a V2 option to get Weapon Proficiency for those having issues with Activate Trainer 4.1 in my cheat table. It requires you to do the option in battle after setting up the Ally List. Just another way to do the option for those having issues with the first one.
  4. D

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Do you have other cheats from gbatemp that affect hp turned on in Ryujinx? In general, I designed the table to not have any other cheats turned on.
  5. D

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    google "fire emblem engage cheat table" should be first option there. I made a table that uses CE with the Ryujinx emulator.
  6. D

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Just an update. I added a few options to my cheat table if you're playing on emulator. One is Bonus Stats that can be added to every ally in battle. The other adds all weapon proficiency to all allies allowing easy class change to any class. If you're not playing on emulator, I'm sure...
  7. D

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to shamelessly plug my cheat table for this game, but I attempted to do one for the Ryujinx emulator. If you are playing on emulator and feel like using CE, you can try my table. I recently added a way to unlock shops temporarily at any chapter, so you can buy end...
  8. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I was able to research a few more ways to cheat with Bravely Default 2 Final Demo, but unfortunately, none of the find pointer options are working for me for this game. This means you need to setup noexs to do these cheats using the Java version of Jnoexs that is available. You can do some of...
  9. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I'm way late to the game, but I was able to port one code over from Bravely Default 2 Demo 1 over to Bravely Default 2 Final Demo. It's only the money not decreased code, but I didn't find any other codes on the Internet for this demo. I'm not good at finding things for Switch games and this...
  10. D

    ROM Hack Disney Magical World 2 editing money

    I decided to come up with some Gateshark codes for this game because my daughter was playing it. Title ID is 000400000018AE00. [Max Money] D3000000 00000000 0849DF74 0098967F [Max Nice! Points (Likes)] D3000000 00000000 084A2194 0000270F [Max Health (Battle)] D3000000 00000000 084A218C...
  11. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Last one for Dragon Quest Builders 2 version 1.6.1 for now. I found Mini Medals, but you have to find one in the game for it to display them when you view the main menu. You can actually have more than 999, but I didn't think there were that many in the game. [999 Mini Medals] 580F0000...
  12. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Dragon Quest Builders 2 version 1.6.1. Max Defense was near the Max Attack option I did. This makes most things only hit you for 1 damage. [Max Defense] 580F0000 013C5BD8 780F0000 00000048 581F1000 00000000 780F0000 00001006 620F0000 00000000 0000270F
  13. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Got back to playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 version 1.6.1 a little. Found one more option that is perhaps more useful than a No Hunger option. Max Attack. Makes most things one hit kill. I may have a couple more options as I play through some more of the game later on. [Max Attack] 580F0000...
  14. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    It makes it so you don't get hungry. The hunger meter is always 100% with the code on. I may look for some more options as I play the game like a mini medal cheat once I get to the point where you use them. I'm playing kind of slow though.
  15. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I added one more code for Dragon Quest Builders 2 version 1.6.1: [Infinite Hunger Gauge] 580F0000 013C5BD8 780F0000 00000060 581F1000 00000000 780F0000 000954CC 620F0000 00000000 00002710 Thanks to the person who did these codes originally because I borrowed the pointer structure.