Recent content by Drewski191

  1. D

    Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

    but don’t you need to turn the roms into a cia file?
  2. D

    Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

    I’m new to 3ds modding and forwarding I just need more help on how to get the games to show on the 3ds menu auto I’m new to 3ds modding and forwarding I just need more help on how to get the games to show on the 3ds menu. I followed what to do in the FAQs and I still can’t get it to work
  3. D

    Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

    Wait does it have to be your copy of the game or can it be a ds rom from a website
  4. D

    Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

    For some reason i always get a black screen on the top and a white screen on the bottom and I checked off "Automatically set ROM path" can you please help.