Recent content by Drev23

  1. Drev23

    OCTOPATH TRAVELER II [0100A3501946E000]

    thanks for the quick update on this one!
  2. Drev23

    Mario Strikers, Battle League [010019401051C000]

    Awesome Sauce Men! Thanks! @Eiffel2018
  3. Drev23

    Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising 1.0 TID: 010039B015CB6000 BID: 3470CF9521A390B7

    Thanks for this, I found this as well. Reach the main character to max level 50 and when other characters join they should be on max level as well. BTW HP can also easily searched.
  4. Drev23

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Trying this out. I found the star coin and modified to max 99999 and tried it on the weapons shop. It works but not quite sure if it will stick. I will continue to play to check
  5. Drev23

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Just load the save game after finishing it. It should load before going to the last region. You can explore from there. i suggest you unlock/discover all the teleporters so that you can easily jump/fast travel to different regions using teleporters. it's fun to 100% each region a lot of puzzles...
  6. Drev23

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    On Metroid Dread I also found the addresses to hack on EdiZon for hp and missile but i dont know how to convert to a sharable code. Also, you still get one hit(game over) when EMMI robot catches you.