Recent content by Dody

  1. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    BIG THANKS, BRO!!!
  2. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Dear All Anybody can update the codes for: FANTASIAN Neo Dimension 1.0.1 TID: 01001BB01E8E2000 BID: 69966871B7E1EFDB
  3. D

    METAL GEAR SOLID 3 - Snake Eater - Master Collection Version TID=010047F01AA10001

    Noted, have changed the TID last night and works great!! THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORK, GAMA~JIN SAMA!!
  4. D

    METAL GEAR SOLID 3 - Snake Eater - Master Collection Version TID=010047F01AA10001

    Hi! Thanks for the code! But my game TID is 010047F01AA10001, while your code's TID is 010047F01AA10000 Can I just place the code in 010047F01AA10001 folder?
  5. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Please provide cheats for: GOD WARS THE COMPLETE LEGEND (v1.1) USA ver TID: 0100F3D00B032000 BID: 3a0835d09f6d1544 Note: If I post the Asian version here, will it make it easier for others to help find the US version?
  6. D

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hi, please update cheat code for MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED Ver: 3.1.3 TID: 01003EB01C2F0000 BID: FF46A0C56BAD0A32 Thanks a bunch, in advance!
  7. D

    MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED 3.0.0a TID: 01003EB01C2F0000 BID: B64B9654A7CA59DA

    Hi, please update cheat code for MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED Ver: 3.1.3 TID: 01003EB01C2F0000 BID: FF46A0C56BAD0A32 Thanks a bunch, in advance!
  8. D

    METAL GEAR SOLID 2 - Sons of Liberty - Master Collection Version TID=0100A4301AA0C001

    A i can only find update 1.4.0 in places where i download the NSPs, Where can I get the 1.5.0 update for the game? thanks
  9. D

    METAL GEAR SOLID 3 - Snake Eater - Master Collection Version TID=010047F01AA10001

    Hi, thanks for requesting & sorry for asking this, but where can I get update ver 1.5.0? I can only see latest ver 1.4.0 everywhere I looked thanks in advance
  10. D

    SaGa Emerald Beyond

    thanks a bunch btw can you teach us on how to update codes of older version to latest version? If you could, i will gladly help updates few cheats for certain games that was unvisited anymore
  11. D

    Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

    Hi, Version 1.0.1 please...thanks