Recent content by digdat0

  1. digdat0

    How to get fifa 27 installed?

    There’s a desktop app called SAK or Switch Army knife, which allows you to remove the min firmware version from a nsp file to get around having later firmware installed. Sometimes it works well sometimes it doesn’t.
  2. digdat0

    Homebrew Homebrew game Castlevania ReVamped (Nintendo Switch port)

    Revamped is a really well done game, a fun play for sure. Thank you for your efforts!
  3. digdat0

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    This feature kind of flew under the radar, but the additional button mapping is AWESOME! Its really nice to be able to map additional weapons to buttons. Thank you
  4. digdat0

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    appreciate the continued support and all the enhancements! Any thoughts on why the sun isn't shining on the ice at the start of the Temple of Droplets? Is this a graphics issue possibly? Heres two screenshots of what I see As I understand it, sun should show on that part of the ice and melt...
  5. digdat0

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    I’m also seeing the lake hylia crash, whether going from Lon Lon farm or trying to use the warp to get there. Will upload logs shortly. Also in hyrule in the cat maze, if a cat strikes small link it crashes. 1789832069 Attached are crash logs from the cat attack, as well as moving to lake...
  6. digdat0

    Strikers, a native port of Super Mario Strikers, is testing a Switch port

    wow, great port! i have a v1 switch and on stock settings it runs perfectly so far, and looks amazing! great job!
  7. digdat0

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    Thank you! Talking to the girl works fine here, and walking into doors is much much smoother. I hope to be able to play a bit tonight, just did a quick test. btw, Love the pegasus turn while running idea!! 1789749908 I also noticed that the in-app updater gives me this error "Current game NRO...
  8. digdat0

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    Appreciate the update, thanks for fixing the talking issue with the library girl. After the library Link needs to find the girl with the cat. Trying to talk to her crashes the game. I have logs but am traveling and can’t upload them, pic is the girl in mention below. I tested all versions back...
  9. digdat0

    HaulNX → a homebrew ROM library downloader / manager for Switch (archive.org → sd:/roms)

    If you setup credentials/API key you dont need to login if using my app https://archive.org/developers/tutorial-get-ia-credentials.html
  10. digdat0

    HaulNX → a homebrew ROM library downloader / manager for Switch (archive.org → sd:/roms)

    401 is unauthorized. You have the archive credentials set? Usually when I run into this its because I missed a character in my archive key, or have lowercase rather than uppercase, etc. If you wanna DM me more details I can check that one out.
  11. digdat0

    Homebrew RELEASE Release - Super Mario 64 v8

    I'm really trying to get super mario 64 but I'm not being able to understand how de you compile it or where de you get those apps to use better textures, spanish language, etc. Is there any tutorial or something? Using the HD texture packs in Ghostship is super easy. Get texture packs here...
  12. digdat0

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    Save file attached, it should land in Hyrule with the library just opened. I tested both 1.3.74 and 1.3.8; I cannot reproduce the flipped pot in either now so thats good. When trying to talk to the the girl in the library, I am big Link. Pressing B should start dialog, but it just does the B...
  13. digdat0

    Homebrew game Project [Release] The Minish Cap – Alek's Ultimate NX Edition | Dual Screen, FLIP GRIP SUPPORT, Touch, RetroAchievements

    I've progressed to the library, and with the fix in v1.3.74, the Minish doors are showing. I'm running into two issues on v1.3.8: 1. Inside the library, I cannot talk to the girl. Nothing happens on button press. 2. Going back outside the library small, the pot is flipped the wrong side and...