Recent content by diam1982

  1. D

    Sonic Frontiers TID: 01004AD014BF0000 BID: 432D4198D8C563C5 62588A30606B14FB

    have a question, slow time cheat , what is his utility ? nothing in cyberspace challenge. 1705262521 cheats conversions of 1.4.0 and more . thank for testing
  2. D

    Hacking Tutorial Rebasing cheat with Breeze using AOB feature

    I more difficult and doesn't work always. If you have old codes begin by 04XXXXXX only, you can convert with "Code Updater for Nintendo Switch v1.0.2" tool on gitub. this tool convert with comparisons between the "main" files . the old "main" file of game version with cheats codes and the...
  3. D

    DRAGON BALL Z, KAKAROT [US+JP+HK]

    this codes work on switch only I think. ask to original code maker @santana4luis.
  4. D

    DRAGON BALL Z, KAKAROT [US+JP+HK]

    be careful conversion of cheat for 1.41 to 1.42 with Interactive ASM Cheats Updater ver0.5.0 gamma. credit to santana4luis. us game version zipperto update european switch french.
  5. D

    Sonic Frontiers TID: 01004AD014BF0000 BID: 432D4198D8C563C5 62588A30606B14FB

    hello, the adress auto conversion must be bad. what codes are working for you please ?
  6. D

    Sonic Frontiers TID: 01004AD014BF0000 BID: 432D4198D8C563C5 62588A30606B14FB

    I took the cheats from this file. I convert them with "Interactive ASM Cheats Updater ver0.5.0 gamma" and i got the code which i shared and it works by pressing the b button. first i uninstalled updates with dbi and reset to base version. I got the "main" file. then I installed the update and...
  7. D

    Sonic Frontiers TID: 01004AD014BF0000 BID: 432D4198D8C563C5 62588A30606B14FB

    Thanks you 999 60fps, token, work for me but freezer Times doesnt work. hello ported moon jump tom 1.0 and lot cheat from 1.20 to 1.30. lot of cheat work , but not all. send me yours return. 1692192137 hello i found a 1.0 moonjump of tom and i ported to 1.3.0. and 1.2.0 to 1.3.0 cheats . no...
  8. D

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello Pajenova. First I would like to thank you for the codes that take the time to share with us. thanks for the codes for sonic frontier 1.2.0. I would like to follow your example and make codes for version 1.3.0. But for example when I try to find codes with breeze or edizon. I get candidate...
  9. D

    Hacking Tutorial Rebasing cheat with Breeze using AOB feature

    I thank for everything. your advice helped me find it. with the second code the one that disables the cheat I got a unique result and I put the last value of the enable code and it worked. I will share it with the community. Thanks to your advice, I succeeded. I did the search with the disable...
  10. D

    Hacking Tutorial Rebasing cheat with Breeze using AOB feature

    Thank you for your reply. My code is only one line long. when I do load aob , I get candidates, I try to freeze them. and I go back to the game but nothing happens. I save them as cheats either. As you can see, this code has only a small change. I think that it's offset address.
  11. D

    Hacking Tutorial Rebasing cheat with Breeze using AOB feature

    hello i am trying to update blade of time cheats.i try to follow ryza's tutorial.but when i want to make an aob with make aob.i get an empty file.i activated the cheat in the basic version of the game. i am atmo 1.5.4 and firmware 16.0.3. Thank you in advance for your help.