Recent content by dequan

  1. D

    Hacking NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii

    I need a group of five to paste my Super Mario Flash Levels onto Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. If you join my group, I'll put you on my friends list.
  2. D

    Hacking NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii

    I created another level it's called Sewer System Fortess (World 3)
  3. D

    Hacking NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii

    I have a level of Stinking Sewers (World 3), It's called Bullet Bill Pass.
  4. D

    Hacking NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii

    When will Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii be released? P.S Anybody going to reply?
  5. D

    Hacking NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii

    I'm an idea guy. My first idea is my worlds for newer were: World 1: Yoshi's Island World 2: Koopa Catabombs World 3: Stinking Sewers World 4: Mini- Mega Mountains World 5: Freezeflame Volanco World 6: Starlight Heights World 7: Toy Kingdom World 8: Ghostly Graveyard World 9: Bowser's New Keep...