Recent content by denullz

  1. denullz

    Homebrew Homebrew game Plants vs. Zombies 2 - Switch Port

    https://doctorhummer.itch.io/irule I just leave that here since the game is in the hype and offers a free APK :P
  2. denullz

    Homebrew Homebrew game Ultimate Switch Port Thread

    Is this possible? Parasite Eve 1 & 2 HD Remaster https://github.com/faligame/Parasite-Eve-HD-Remaster https://github.com/faligame/Parasite-Eve-2-HD-Remaster Besides that, im asking for Cloudstream also. Someone asked for it already but got no response! :)...
  3. denullz

    Homebrew Homebrew app Project [Release] SwitchU, a Wii U-style custom home menu replacement for Nintendo Switch

    Why am I unable to change Switch system language in the settings, is there a workaround?
  4. denullz

    Homebrew Homebrew game Ultimate Switch Port Thread

    I hope so too! :D
  5. denullz

    Homebrew Homebrew game Professor Layton Pandora's Box HD - Switch port

    Great Work! Is it possible to rename the game title?
  6. denullz

    Homebrew Discussion Post homebrew ideas, suggestions, requests here

    AND there no port of syobon action so far, every other console does :D
  7. denullz

    Delete Partition and extend another

    Ill check it out, thank you!
  8. denullz

    Delete Partition and extend another

    actually.. is it that easy to get rid off my android partition without reinstalling emummc?
  9. denullz

    Homebrew Homebrew game Ultimate Switch Port Thread

    BrawlStars next? :rofl2:
  10. denullz

    Switchroot files

    Hi guys, I created a separate partition for Android and installed switchroot, but the files from switchroot are on the partition meant for my Switch, where my Atmosphere is also located. I can't imagine that's correct. When I access my SD card via UMS in Hekate, only that one partition is...
  11. denullz

    Hacking Cromchroll - A patch for Crunchyroll to allow it to work on banned/nintendo blocked switches!

    Im not able to start a episode, im running Crunchyroll with 1.7.0 patch, is there a known problem? Edit: Updated to 1.9 works now, thank you!
  12. denullz

    Tutorial How to play Pokerogue on Nintendo Switch

    Without Android, that would be cool as a switch port or something
  13. denullz

    Homebrew SCFW: Custom Firmware & Kernel for Supercard

    is there an option besides the ds lite? i got a gamecube with the gamecube player, is there maybe to tool for this to flash it again? it got bricked yesterday