Recent content by Deneweeny

  1. Deneweeny

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Mario and luigi save editor? I wanna edit gear in plz
  2. Deneweeny

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Mario and luigi brothership save editor?
  3. Deneweeny

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Does anyone have a Mario and luigi brothership exp multiplier cheat code?
  4. Deneweeny

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    understood ill wait patiently until you guys figure it out
  5. Deneweeny

    Mario & Luigi: Brothership 1.0.0 TID: 01006D0017F7A000 BID: 59874C9B530095AC

    I know everyone is working hard right now but anyone figure out xp multiplier?
  6. Deneweeny

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Title Id: 01006D0017F7A000 Build Id: 59874C9B530095AC Mario and luigi brothership cheat request: x8 xp multiplier
  7. Deneweeny

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Cheat request TID: 0100ECD018EBE000 BID: 0EFFE4AF1DEC3A79 GAME: PAPER MARIO TTYD SWITCH Requesting: code for P-Up, D-Down And P-Up, D-Down P
  8. Deneweeny

    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (Switch) save editor request

    It's a item you get after a trouble quest 1720126212 Frankie's trouble quest after chapter 6
  9. Deneweeny

    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (Switch) save editor request

    Does anyone have a cheat code for the gold card?
  10. Deneweeny

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Can someone please make a cheat code for getting the gold card I would prefer not to wait until after chapter 6 for it but I don't know how to code at all and can't compress it into a config file on my own please and thank you
  11. Deneweeny

    Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope save file editor

    Hi I wanna play sparks of hope again but I don't feel like grinding could someone make a save file editor where I can get max level all weapons and max coins and sparks? I would love to have it as a program on pc so I can drop my save file in there. Thanks!