Recent content by Deleted member 370594

  1. D

    ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

    Hey guys, Forgive my noob question, but how do i find out an item's "internal id?"
  2. D

    ROM Hack Question How do I make there trees using NHSE? (ACNH)

    How do i know an item's internal ID I have every items's hex ID. Does that help?
  3. D

    Hacking Firmware status

    Can you please send me the link on how to do it from start to bottom? Like I just dont know what exactly to google. Ive installed cfw many times now for my 3DSs.
  4. D

    Hacking Firmware status

    Question, so can we install games onto the Switch yet just like how I can install cia files onto my 3DS?
  5. D

    Hacking Updating rxTools to Luma3ds?

    Hey guys, you areae all so help! And im sorry for posting this question in the wrong area. A Little update: 1. I tried using sysupdater.cia to update my sysnand from 8.1 - 9.2. I can say I kinda know what to do, because it DID downgrade my EMUNAND from 11.xx to 9.2 instead of updating my...
  6. D

    Tutorial Simple Guide to Downgrading your 3DS

    I did this, but it instead of updating my SYSnand from 8.1 to 9.2, it downgrade my EMUnand from 11 to 9.2 Please help!
  7. D

    Hacking Updating rxTools to Luma3ds?

    Is there a step by step? Or at least a list of things to do? Because I want to know what things to move aorund and what files to download/replace
  8. D

    Tutorial Updating from rxTools to Luma3DS

    Sorry bro, I was just eager. Lemme read them. THANKS so much!
  9. D

    Tutorial Updating from rxTools to Luma3DS

    Can someone help me update to Luma3ds? Here's a summary of my situation. I have rxTools. 1. I have 8.0 sysnand 2. To load my rxTools, I got to a website and then i tap on a button to load rxtools.
  10. D

    Hacking Updating rxTools to Luma3ds?

    This may be a little bit noobish but I have not been kept up to date with all the details but I can't gen Pokemon now because my emunand won't read my Pokemon Sun. So can anyone walk me through the process of updating please? I would do it but the guide on 3dsChaos online and my firmware is at...
  11. D

    ROM Hack Pokemon Neo X & Neo Y

    did u do it through homebrew?
  12. D

    ROM Hack [PP Release] Pokémon Rutile Ruby & Star Sapphire

    I do not have homebrew but i do have emunand. WOuld it be possible for me to install this? Please help me
  13. D

    ROM Hack Pokemon Neo X & Neo Y

    Hi guys. I am trying to do this on my emunand but i can seem to figure it out. WHen i do the CMD part, it doesnt do all the coding thing like in the video. it just says something about crtools. Need some help ><
  14. D

    Homebrew [ftp server] ftbrony, by mtheall

    GUys I need help with my FTBRony. I'm using emunand and when I load up my FtBrony, it doesnt display the IP numbers anymore. It just says success 0 socket. Press B To exit. Please help me with it. I wanna wirelessly transfer files from my laptop to phone