Recent content by Deadqool

  1. Deadqool

    Donkey Kong Country Returns HD | TID: 01009D901BC56000

    Only tested it on the switch. I don’t know what works on emulator 1769889973 So if you would change moon jump to work while pressing A it resolve the problem then?
  2. Deadqool

    Donkey Kong Country Returns HD | TID: 01009D901BC56000

    I’m not sure if these are questions or comments. 1. I think that Rampi is selected to use on some stages. But I’m not sure I’m not that far in the game yet 2. I might look into this.. 3. The diddy jet is meant to go down slowly, to make it hover I’d have to edit moon jump to a moon jump &...
  3. Deadqool

    Donkey Kong Country Returns HD | TID: 01009D901BC56000

    In the new update, player 2 can play as diddi or Dixie. Wonder if it’s possible to have them as player 1 haha
  4. Deadqool

    Donkey Kong Country Returns HD | TID: 01009D901BC56000

    I don’t know how Eden works. Try to use inf green balloons while in stage and kill yourself to make game reset and if that works of maybe turn on cheat quit stage and restart stage.. you’ll have to figure something out like this
  5. Deadqool

    Donkey Kong Country Returns HD | TID: 01009D901BC56000

    Updated main post with version 1.1.0 I've got some things to explain... - A lot of codes have broken in this update. And like patjenova said, ther's no room for codecave in game. - Also noticed that the HP cheat will keep you at max health but al soon as you fall of the map you won't trigger...
  6. Deadqool

    Donkey Kong Country Returns HD | TID: 01009D901BC56000

    That’s what I noticed, and allot of changes in the addresses too.
  7. Deadqool

    Dinkum | TID: 0100A5A020D5E000

    I just update to ver 1.0.2.47?
  8. Deadqool

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Updated cheat.. Dinkum TID: 0100A5A020D5E000 BID: 16346DDFF65961FF [/SPOILER]
  9. Deadqool

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Update is coming
  10. Deadqool

    Dinkum | TID: 0100A5A020D5E000

    Haven't updated yet.
  11. Deadqool

    Dinkum | TID: 0100A5A020D5E000

    What update version?
  12. Deadqool

    Dinkum | TID: 0100A5A020D5E000

    I managed to find time mods. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Also found some other things. Unfortunately, I haven't found NPC Hearts. If someone has a wild guess where it could be stored at, please let me know. Check main post.. ADDED: * [Miner Hat Battery don't decrease] *...
  13. Deadqool

    Dinkum | TID: 0100A5A020D5E000

    Please send me a DM. I’m not that far in the game. I need save files