Recent content by DavidGamerAnimations

  1. DavidGamerAnimations

    Homebrew Homebrew game Sonic R PSP Port

    I think he chose the first option😔
  2. DavidGamerAnimations

    Homebrew Homebrew game Sonic R PSP Port

    I thought the caps thing would work but Windows doesn't want to help and it stays as it is... edit: i got it in caps and still doesn't boot up. I give up. 1790341741 Can I also suggest a feature for the Vita version of the game? I usually use the music app to replace the soundtracks of other...
  3. DavidGamerAnimations

    Homebrew Homebrew game Sonic R PSP Port

    My man i tested my 2001 disc wich is the 1998 release but by Xplosiv Then i downloaded a .bin 1998 release and used those files. My main way to play the game is the 1998 version in DirectDraw. I know what files i have. If there is a folder exclusive to the 2004 version that shouldn't be detected...
  4. DavidGamerAnimations

    Homebrew Homebrew game Sonic R PSP Port

    Here 1790327957 By the way, regarding the latest PS Vita release, you suggested that people create issues on the GitHub page, but I checked and they are restricted. I can't create them myself, and I haven't seen anyone else do so either. Is there a reason for that? 1790329276 The first two...
  5. DavidGamerAnimations

    Homebrew Homebrew game Sonic R PSP Port

    My music is in .son format and the files are directly from my old 1998 Sonic R PC release but it wont boot on Adrenaline (PS Vita). Is it supposed to NOT work there? I like to have some Vita ports also in Adrenaline because Adrenaline takes less battery and looks very very cool. That's why I'm...