Recent content by Davide6

  1. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    My PS5 auction ended today; I managed to sell my PS5 (firmware 6.50) with the disc drive for a pretty high price. Tomorrow, I’m going to buy a PS5 Pro and pair the disc drive to firmware 13.60. I’ll buy console in person at a store because I don't have much time left to handle drive pairing...
  2. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    But you're forgetting that developers are scared... they're afraid of any kind of intimidation... they're afraid to release even things they have every right to and that are perfectly legal, simply because they don't have the time or money to get into a fight with Sony... that’s just our timid...
  3. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I also don't get why you aren't working on a kernel exploit and hypervisor for 13.60... and don't tell me you don't know how to do something; if you don't know how, work on it and learn it. I expect you to deliver work for 13.60—not just a kernel exploit and hypervisor, but a CFW as well. I...
  4. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    well, I was thinking about updating to 7.61 because of webkit, but then someone in this group wrote here that Y2JB can work without WiFi. I don't care if JB starts via one icon (webkit) or other icon (Y2JB) ... but I can't find instructions for Y2JB without wifi anywhere (there was always some...
  5. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Was Candy released via a private exploit? As far as I know, that’s never happened in the PS5 scene... it’s always done using public tools. That’s how it was on the PS4, as you say, but I get the feeling that’s never been the case for the PS5, unfortunately. Maybe there will be a surprise, as...
  6. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Because people want the ability to make their own candies from version 14.xx :) Unfortunately, those who have 14.xx private kex+HV won't share backported candies.
  7. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    My friend, is there a method where I don't have to connect to Wi-Fi every time (Wi-Fi without internet of course)? I know about Y2JB, but that requires Wi-Fi... which isn't that big of problem, but isn't there another way? 1790022882 ////////////// Is it worth updating from 6.50 to 13.60 just...
  8. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Please advise: should we stay on 6.50 or update to 7.61/13.42/13.60? Version 6.xx doesn't have WebKit, so jailbreak with webkit isn't possible
  9. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I'm just saying it would be great... I'm sure everyone agrees with me that it would be great. Kernel exploit or webkit? Damn, I was counting on it including older firmware versions too :cry:
  10. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    It would be great if webkit+kernel+HV exploit for 14.xx were released soon
  11. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    ... I don't think the source code is public (though I might be wrong)... If the source code isn't public, is it really necessary to write out exactly how things work so Sony can fix it?
  12. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Great, so fpkg works on 11.60-12.70 now?
  13. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    latest Wolverine patch is for version 13.60, so a dump should definitely be possible. I don't get it—I didn't write anything about the kex/webkit in the quoted message... Won't new WebKit and kernel exploit cover lower firmware versions too? Anyway, I know Zacexo mentioned this weekend, but...
  14. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Nice, but let's still stick to 11.40 or lower... I guess I don't quite get it—do I understand correctly that `sdk-fpkg` is a perfect tool that always yields a perfect result, while `fpkg-gui` is just some sort of substitute that makes mistakes? If that's the case, why create a substitute when...
  15. D

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I think both latest and second-to-latest firmware versions have access to PSN... so he's probably waiting for some time to pass until firmware 13.60 loses PSN access. Then, if I understood correctly, they'll likely release that kernel exploit publicly. You just need to install and launch the...