Recent content by darthnater4ever

  1. darthnater4ever

    Homebrew Homebrew game Ultimate Switch Port Thread

    A game that I find surprising that there hasn't been an official port for is Johann Sebastian Joust. It seems like such a perfect fit with joycons having motion control and the ability to have eight of them connected. There are a couple open source versions of it but I have no experience coding...
  2. darthnater4ever

    Homebrew Discussion Post homebrew ideas, suggestions, requests here

    A game that I find surprising that there hasn't been an official port for is Johann Sebastian Joust. It seems like such a perfect fit with joycons having motion control and the ability to have eight of them connected. There are a couple open source versions of it but I have no experience coding...
  3. darthnater4ever

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    If I don't find a buyer, is there any downside to upgrading from 2.2? And what's the optimal PS5 pro firmware?
  4. darthnater4ever

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Well the money from selling it would go to the PS5 pro ahah
  5. darthnater4ever

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I have a ps5 disc drive version on 2.20. Is there a market for firmwares that low? I'm curious if I should just update it or sell it and get a PS5 pro on a homebrew-able firmware. And what's like the golden firmware to be on?
  6. darthnater4ever

    Better Stereoscopic 3D Patches/Cheat Codes Releases, development and discussion

    Does the Mario kart code work for ctgp 7?
  7. darthnater4ever

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Looks like I may be getting closer to updating my 2.30 ps5
  8. darthnater4ever

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    It's a little hard but you could still find launch and old PS5s on ebay by just looking for sealed boxes. The key is looking at the model number in the pictures and messaging the seller asking for a picture of it if it's not shown. If you include a firmware version in your search the seller...
  9. darthnater4ever

    Gaming My 3DS Multiplayer Games Recommendation List

    Which games would you say have a good co-op campaign? Not just minigames.
  10. darthnater4ever

    Mario Wonder Release Hype

    Yea I do the same thing to my gf but it looses the fun after one or two times because she gets too mad.
  11. darthnater4ever

    Mario Wonder Release Hype

    Someone has to mod in multiplayer player collision and picking up other players. I miss it so much. Yeah you can ride Yoshi but it's not the same
  12. darthnater4ever

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Yes but in this moment there is more fun to be had with firmware 3 or 4 for the public, 2.xx doesn't have much public
  13. darthnater4ever

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I'm on firmware version 2.30, I updated from 1.01 because I wanted to play my ps4 CDs. Do you think the game mods (60 fps) will be ported to 2.xx? Or is that even possible? My girlfriend is playing through the uncharted series and it would be nice to play uncharted 4 at 60 fps like all the other...
  14. darthnater4ever

    For anyone gets "the software was closed because an error occurred" when portal 2 is loading, you need to turn on airplane mode

    I'm able to create a game fine but I won't be able to test multiplayer till tomorrow when I have access to my gf's switch. I'll update when that happens. Update: I've looked around other places and have seen reports of it working
  15. darthnater4ever

    For anyone gets "the software was closed because an error occurred" when portal 2 is loading, you need to turn on airplane mode

    If I were to use the patch would local wireless work? Portal 2 crashes if I turn airplane mode back off.