Recent content by darscute03

  1. darscute03

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Anyone can share their ported EU cheat for Tales of graces F?
  2. darscute03

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Any cheats for tales of graces?
  3. darscute03

    Hacking OCTOPATH TRAVELER II

    No, just one code. Just the SP 999
  4. darscute03

    Hacking OCTOPATH TRAVELER II

    Hi, I tried all the codes, but the game crashed. The only thing working is the first code you provided.
  5. darscute03

    Hacking OCTOPATH TRAVELER II

    Thank you sir. This is a huge help.
  6. darscute03

    Hacking OCTOPATH TRAVELER II

    Oh, I see. Thank you.
  7. darscute03

    Hacking OCTOPATH TRAVELER II

    I'm not sure; this came from Cheatslip. But name was James12 not sure if this is the original owner of this. 1731686599 By the way, your code works, I appreciate it, sir.
  8. darscute03

    Hacking OCTOPATH TRAVELER II

    Can you try and check, if you can update this? This is the old one. {Master Code (includes share functions)} 580C0000 06A66830 540C1000 00000288 080E0000 03FAAFE8 00000000 00000000 080E0000 03FAAFE0 00000000 00000000 080E0000 03FAAFD8 D65F03C0 52800020 080E0000 03FAAFD0 14000002 2A1F03E0...
  9. darscute03

    Hacking OCTOPATH TRAVELER II

    Hi Sodamyte. Thank you, I will test this on my switch now.
  10. darscute03

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you. I hope someone updates the latest cheat for Octopath traveller 2 v1.1.1
  11. darscute03

    Hacking OCTOPATH TRAVELER II

    I hope someone will make one soon. 1731673429 Hi Tom, is it possible to add one for the latest v 1.1.1?
  12. darscute03

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I checked, and no new cheats have been added. I hope you'll be able to grant my request, sir.
  13. darscute03

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Got it. But is there any cheat that is working for octopath traveler 2?
  14. darscute03

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Octopath Traveler II Request : inf SP/money Title id : 0100A3501946E000 Build id : 0D9649011312F62E Version : 1.1.1 I saw a cheat in cheats lip but it seems it's not working. Is there any working?
  15. darscute03

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    +1 on this request.