Recent content by DarkerForce

  1. D

    Well Dweller 1.0.2 TID: 0100217023F6C000 BID: 3C16607B927ECAE3

    One of the cheats is Ability (hover) has a on/off toggle, if enabled works fine, turning it off still leaves it on as an ability-even after a restart. It seems to be permanently switched on, same with the endless stamina Ability.
  2. D

    Well Dweller 1.0.2 TID: 0100217023F6C000 BID: 3C16607B927ECAE3

    Is there any way to deactivate/remove the cheats once applied? (I just wanted to use hover temporarily, but now it seems to have applied even after a restart?)
  3. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Angry Birds Epic: All Stars - Switch Port

    Does not work, errors unpacking the game data on first boot, and even if I unpack on pc and transfer, tries to unpack again and fails also cannot find 12.8.1 (only 1.2.8.0 which maybe the issue)
  4. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Plants vs. Zombies 2 - Switch Port

    tested, works fine! thank you!
  5. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Plants vs Zombies Fusion - Switch Port

    Just testing a V2 fix (V1 had to limit docked mode to 720p) so will post the source here(small fix inside main.c), thanks for all your work btw :) Edit: attached, V2 works, Info below, Scroll all the way down to around line 527, right before the while (appletMainLoop() &&...
  6. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Plants vs Zombies Fusion - Switch Port

    I patched it! Switch controller now works fully in docked mode...
  7. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Angry Birds Classic - Switch Port

    tried that still crashes....are there any plans for an update/fix?
  8. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Plants vs Zombies Fusion - Switch Port

    thank you! I am trying your other ports(can you confirm one that definitely works?) and again thank you for all your work on the ports! :) EDIT: Ok tried again: 1) If docked and booted=crash 2) Game boots fine if in handheld mode, controller works fine too 3) If booted in handheld and...
  9. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Plants vs Zombies Fusion - Switch Port

    Thank you! FYI-make sure you name the folder as required as it seems to crash if it's not named correctly. Pro controller support possible in docked mode? I know USB mouse is supported, but not sure if it's possible to add support for bluetooth controllers like the Wii U Pro Controller or the...
  10. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Angry Birds 2 - Switch port

    Sorry that reply was meant for PvZ fusion port, AB2 crashed with a fatal crash too (error code: 2162-002 (0x4a2) 0100000000012
  11. D

    Homebrew Homebrew game Angry Birds 2 - Switch port

    Thank you! FYI-make sure you name the folder as required as it seems to crash if it's not named correctly. Pro controller support possible in docked mode? I know USB mouse is supported, but not sure if it's possible to add support for bluetooth controllers like the Wii U Pro Controller or the...
  12. D

    Preliminary list of updated homebrew apps and tools for FW 21.0.0 | AMS 1.10.0 | Please add your findings!!!

    tried patching the latest tinfoil nro with the libnx ABI patcher but it still crashes (something to do with loading the titles.us.en.json file maybe)...
  13. D

    Tinfoil Network Error 7: Help Needed

    Trying to connect to a shop on Tinfoil but hasn't been connecting for a while, checked the console, and I'm getting: network error 7: failed to connect to tinfoil.media port 443 Connection time out code=0 I tried changing the DNS(1.1.1.1) but get a network error 6: Couldn't resolve host...
  14. D

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    thank you, & sorry I meant 11.0. How is is possible to make a 'clean' sysnand backup when setting up/installing SX Pro/OS first? I'm thinking the following two options are my ways forward? Option 1: Update to OFW 10.2.0 or 11.0 via Nintendo servers -Install SX Pro/OS -Backup sysnand (this...
  15. D

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    I have an unopened switch (Mario odessy bundle) so I think it has ofw 2-3 on it. Looking to use install & use SX pro. Should I update to OFW 11.01 (compatible with latest sx os) officially online and then setup sx os(dump sysnand, set up emunand etc..). or it is recommended to update offline...