Recent content by DarkCain

  1. DarkCain

    Bakugan Champions of Vestroia [0100730011BDC000]

    B-points does allow a lot of things, but the game has a really bad combat system. It's so repetitive that you just want to finish those combat as fast as possible, hence the infinite energy code.
  2. DarkCain

    Bakugan Champions of Vestroia [0100730011BDC000]

    Would it be possible to get an infinite energy code?
  3. DarkCain

    Cheat code request for version update

    Thank you. The code works well.
  4. DarkCain

    Cheat code request for version update

    Requesting cheat codes for : Game Name: Bakugan : Champions of Vestroia version: 1.01.03 (most recent one) TID: 0100730011BDC800 BID: ED3AB8349F24DD4A Reference gbatemp url: I don't know what this is I found 1 cheat code for this game for the older version at...
  5. DarkCain

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Request Bakugan Champion of Vestroia Title id : 0100730011BDC000 Build id : ED3AB8349F24DD4A Version : 1.01.03 If someone could get some cheats for this game, I would really appreciate. The older version have only 1 cheat and it's not working with the newer version.
  6. DarkCain

    ROM Hack Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia cheat?

    I'm supporting this. The new version 1.01.03 doesn't have any cheat.
  7. DarkCain

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    Is there a way to beat arceus? I always loose to him really fast. Is there a code for that? The black bar code doesn't work.
  8. DarkCain

    ROM Hack Question Dragon Quest XI - Save Editor?

    Hi guys. Do we have a save editor for the switch? The cheat codes doesn't work for me, so I would like to know if there is a save editor available somewhere?
  9. DarkCain

    ROM Hack How to extract pokemon sword save file?

    Thank you for you detailed answer Eliander. I found the solution for one of my problem. I had to update my EMunand CFW to 9.0.1 since my OFW was at 9.0.1 to be able to launch cartridge under Emunand. By doing that, I figured that the save was not, indeed, in the cartridge because the game...
  10. DarkCain

    ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

    Does somebody got a pokemon sword save file just before the ligue? Or as much as possible near the ligue? A normal savefile without all the cheats for pokedex, or X999 item?
  11. DarkCain

    ROM Hack How to extract pokemon sword save file?

    Hello guys. I bought sword/shield physical game cartridge and I also have a SX PRO hacked switch. I would like to know if it's possible to extract the save file from my physical game with SX PRO so I can use PKHex and then import it again? I launched SX Pro on my switch but it doesn't...
  12. DarkCain

    Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

    On github, I downloaded the BootNTRSelector-Mode-3-FONZD-Banner.cia For the plg file, i got it from a japanese web site because my game is japanese, but I don't think there is something saying how to use it, what to press to activate it. http://www.speedfly.cn/13196.html
  13. DarkCain

    Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

    I have an old 3ds, I use saikyou card battle (english patched).cia auto Version 2.8 opf the NTR selector.
  14. DarkCain

    Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

    I don't understand how to use this. I installed the cia with FBI, then I open the bootNTR selector and it says ''press home to open your game'', I press home and I want to open my cia game and it ask me to close the bootNTR selector, so I need to close it to open my game. And then, I have no...
  15. DarkCain

    Hardware How to restore an old NAND.BIN?

    I see. Thanks anyway.