Recent content by Danknight207

  1. Danknight207

    Translation The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 Kai English Translation Mod

    Huh. Your right. I was considering throwing my old ones out today and had them on my desk, thank god I changed my mind.
  2. Danknight207

    Translation The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 Kai English Translation Mod

    Hey, I played CS1 with your mod and really enjoyed it. Only problem is with cold steel 2 I opened the game and couldn't access the R menu. I want the handheld boost for a stable framerate, so could you give me the sav file with the handheld boost enabled or find what the issue is?
  3. Danknight207

    Hacking Translation [RELEASE] Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition - Vita Full ENG Translation

    So I finally got the game to work, but it doesn't have the dlc's and I can't find the dlc download anywhere. Anyone know where to download the dlc? 1713377129 So I finally got the game to work, but it doesn't have the dlc's and I can't find the dlc download anywhere. Anyone know where to...
  4. Danknight207

    Hacking Translation [RELEASE] Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition - Vita Full ENG Translation

    The emu decrypts them i think. I went to the folder they said and replaced what they told me to replace, and it has worked on other games like sky 3rd so I'm confused as to why it didint work like with other games.
  5. Danknight207

    Hacking Translation [RELEASE] Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition - Vita Full ENG Translation

    I want to play on the go. I play the pc version with online at home. Edit: what did you do to get it to work just to see if I did anything wrong?
  6. Danknight207

    Hacking Translation [RELEASE] Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition - Vita Full ENG Translation

    Hey, so I followed all the instructions on vita3k like with most repatches, but it didin't work. I have the 1.04 version, so what could I have done wrong for the patch to not apply?