Recent content by Daisuke Master

  1. D

    Hacking Wood R4 BUGS and Compatibility

    T_T well it didn't work...
  2. D

    Hardware Converting .sav to .gba.sav?

    I have this same issue... try with this program http://filetrip.net/f9583-AKAIO-GBA-Save-C...rter-12910.html
  3. D

    Hacking Wood R4 BUGS and Compatibility

    thanks, I'll try to convert it later btw, VBA uses raw saves right?
  4. D

    Hacking Wood R4 BUGS and Compatibility

    uh, any help regarding gba saves? Some files might got screwed (it happened to me), do what I suggested earlier ^^
  5. D

    Hacking Wood R4 BUGS and Compatibility

    Did it worked before? backup all you can and format the SD
  6. D

    Hacking Wood R4 BUGS and Compatibility

    hello, I came here for 4 things: 1.- R4wood is awesome, lot of games are now working fully 2.- I've being playing pokemon FireRed through GBAexploader when I had the R4 1.18 FW, but now I want to play it with the wood gbaloader and throw away GBAexploader, but the save is not working, I'm...