Recent content by cyberaltair

  1. C

    Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

    Thanks a lot for your help =]
  2. C

    Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

    The only decent USB I have is 16 GB so I'm fine with an SD if it's easier/more straightforward, besides I don't plan on backing up a lot of games for now. I'd be appreciative if you could link to easy to follow guides on how to run the games of an SD and how to set it up.
  3. C

    Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

    I'm new to the modding scene so this seems like a good place to clear my doubts. So I just installed the homebrew channel and it works fine but now I would like to know what are the ways I could use to launch Wii ISO's from an SD card. From what I've seen the USB method seems to be rather...