Recent content by Cropester

  1. C

    Dekopon - (Mostly) Fullspeed 3DS Emulation on Nintendo Switch

    Do you use sphaira or hbmenu to load Dekopon? If you use sphaira try updating it to the latest version or try it with hbmenu.
  2. C

    Dekopon - (Mostly) Fullspeed 3DS Emulation on Nintendo Switch

    If you only want to forward Dekopon you can just use the NRO Forwarder option.
  3. C

    Dekopon - (Mostly) Fullspeed 3DS Emulation on Nintendo Switch

    I was able to create a working forwarder using this NSP Forwarder: https://nsp-forwarder.n8.io/retroarch Here’s what I did: Add your box art image Fill out the title (version and publisher are not necessary) Core path: the location of the Dekopon.nro file on your Switch SD card, e.g...
  4. C

    Dekopon - (Mostly) Fullspeed 3DS Emulation on Nintendo Switch

    Back to my question from a few days ago. I noticed that I can cycle through the different screen layouts in Dekopon by pressing R3 on the Nintendo Switch. However, I have a question about saving the selected layout: If I choose a layout, then use “Exit to Library” and launch the game again...
  5. C

    Dekopon - (Mostly) Fullspeed 3DS Emulation on Nintendo Switch

    Hey, is there a way to set a specific screen layout at the start of a game even after closing dekopon?