Recent content by comokepa

  1. comokepa

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Well, that’s what I mean: I could not see the result because the console turned itself off at some point well past after it finished verifying, several times, and I do not know what makes it turn off.
  2. comokepa

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Does GodMode9 or your script have some sort of auto power off. The times I left it running and checked it considerably later than it should have finished verifying and found the console off with 100% battery (as I left it plugged) with no way to know whether the game was verified before shutting...
  3. comokepa

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Well, I give up then. Thanks a million for the tool and the prompt feedback!
  4. comokepa

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    I tried reflowing the chip like in Voultar’s video, but no luck either. One doubt I have is whether the game data chip is actually being read or if I’m just seeing garbage data. The 3ds Home menu does not detect it being inserted, or no thumbnail is displayed at least. Your GodMode9 too shows no...
  5. comokepa

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    After a while, refresh count stops and hashes stay still. Redoing with button Y pressed produces the same result but no log is created at /gm9/out (even though an alert claiming it would be does appear before the process starts). Is that normal?
  6. comokepa

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    @skawo Thanks a million for sharing. As the tool might seemingly be running for a very long time on some cartridges, it’d be nice to have the option to auto-turn off the displays after a while in order to prevent burn in. I am trying to fix a cartridge and the tool has been running for 12...
  7. comokepa

    Hacking WiiFlow Lite

    The SD card that I use in my Wii with Wiiflow has an emunand with Wiiware created with modmii and shome wads (therefore, ShowMiiWads?). I expected to be able to use the SD card as is in vWii on my Wii U too, but in it Wiiflow seems to looks for the emunand at sd:/vwiinands instead of sd:/nands...
  8. comokepa

    Hacking WiiFlow Lite

    Was this indeed solved in USB Loader GX. Where did you @TeenTin read that a fix was coming?
  9. comokepa

    ROM Hack How to know UPS patch’s expected checksum?

    Any chance you’d share the script again?
  10. comokepa

    Hacking WiiFlow Lite

    I want to have WiiFlow Lite on an SD on a Wii U just modded with Aroma by following https://wiiu.hacks.guide/ and its vWii by following https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/vwii/sd-preparation. I bet the following question might have been asked and explained plenty of times, but the guide does not and...
  11. comokepa

    Hacking WiiFlow Lite

    Good news indeed. Thanks a lot for your work. I chose 248 for Animal Crossing as per the d2x cIOS Compatibility list. Here's my sysCheck: 1710076841 As for Wiiware on a 4.3E EmuNAND, most that I have installed boot fine on Auto with the version linked (hadn't tried before on any other...
  12. comokepa

    Hacking WiiFlow Lite

    With this version, all of the games reported to not boot at github do boot except for Animal Crossing Let's Go to the City [RUUP01], which behaves the same as reported there. It does boot with IOS forced to 248.
  13. comokepa

    Hacking WiiFlow Lite

    At home some of us play Japanese versions of the games, some play European versions, both for Wii and GC games. Having the two versions of a game listed together is not nice, since we have that for plenty titles and the list then ends up being a whole bunch of seemingly dupes, when the person...
  14. comokepa

    ROM Hack How to know UPS patch’s expected checksum?

    Is there a way to know what CRC32 checksum of the file to be patched an UPS patch expects? I wanted to patch Mother 3 (CRC32 42ac9cb9) with the Spanish translation at http://mother3spanish.blogspot.com but the patcher at https://www.romhacking.net/patch/ reports a checksum mismatch.
  15. comokepa

    Hacking How to migrate Face Raiders’ save data to another console?

    Neither JKSM nor Checkpoint (with its config.json set to read NAND titles too) list Face Raiders’ save data. Any hint on how to migrate it to another console? I want to move it from a Japanese New 3DS XL to a European Old 2DS. I understand there’s the hurdle of converting the save data’s...