Recent content by ChronoCrossfangirl2002

  1. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Random thoughts for no reason

    I'll think about it
  2. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    The Momo edit thread

    I commissioned this image awhile back and had it as my avatar for awhile and me and my friend spent a night making edits on the computer screen, I'm posting the original image so you can do the same, go nuts.
  3. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Random thoughts for no reason

    Look up shantae.com on the Wayback machine, then click on the merch store link and you'll find it
  4. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Random thoughts for no reason

    I wake up in a cold sweat every night with the unfortunate knowledge that an official shantae thong exists.
  5. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Homebrew app Emulator mGBA-GX - GBA/GBC/GB emulator for Wii

    Thanks. - Also i'm not sure if this has been reported already, but interframe blending seems to cause games to lag, i can deal without proper transparency effect but i just wanted to point that out! 1790823842 I'm actually using this on my wii u and for the most part it works just as people...
  6. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Homebrew Misc How to Use AI Properly for Wii Homebrew Development

    Respectfully, not being transparent about something like this will likely resort in people being more upset than if they knew. I personally don't use AI for anything to be honest, but i genuinely do not see how not being transparent about this would some how make things any better, openly...
  7. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    ROM Hack Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Sootopolis City collision fix

    a simple patch to fix the collision in the northeast corner of the map. Please use a US 1.0 version of the rom when patching.
  8. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Homebrew app Emulator mGBA-GX - GBA/GBC/GB emulator for Wii

    If anyone wants to use this through the wii u menu. Download either Wii U to vwii forwarder here (preferably any of the GBA ones) Then rename the folder that you place in "apps" to either "mGBA" or "VBAGX" depending on which forwarder you downloaded. my bad, one is already made. (Unrelated...
  9. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Feedback Gaming Tales of Phantasia: which version should I play?

    Okay I'll go with the psp version, thank you both!
  10. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    [RELEASE] Flycast Vita by Rinnegatamante & Bythos

    That or maybe if possible redreams android version could be ported? It's definitely one of the best dream cast emulators in this day and age it seems.
  11. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    PS1/2 List of known Crashes in Star Ocean 2 (PSX)

    This is meant to be a list of all known crashes that can happen in this game since I could not find all reports of it in one place or the one with the post game dungeon is only brought up. - Certain spells such as Silence and or Mind Absorber have a chance to crash the game. - inputting...
  12. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Feedback Recommend Me a Game: GBATemp Edition

    I apologize, but I feel the need to correct myself as after doing some testing on emulator and via an eboot on PSP I can confidently say that this is a (PS1) hardware exclusive bug especially since speedrunners don't seem to run into this issue and any known reports of this bug only seem to be...
  13. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Feedback SFC Flashcart reccomendations?

    I may have to just use standalone emulators until I order a flash cart or Christmas comes, has there been a forwarder made? If not that's fine, I only ask because I know there's one for the dream cast and PS1 emulator. nevermind, found them, here is a link in case anyone else may need it...
  14. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Feedback SFC Flashcart reccomendations?

    Would you mind telling me what those are? I might just go with a cheaper one and ask for the fx pak pro for Christmas as I already own a copy of super Mario rpg. I had planned on using retroarch on wii u as my snes station on crt, but unfortunately that port is not very good and has alot issues...
  15. ChronoCrossfangirl2002

    Feedback Gaming Tales of Phantasia: which version should I play?

    i'm currently looking into the PSP version but I also have this question as there's two different versions of the PSP one it seems. what i'm gathering Tales of Phantasia (PSP) is just a straight port of the PS1 version and Tales of Phantasia: X is an updated version they must've released later on?