Recent content by chaychay247

  1. C

    Hacking Gamecube Games turn off wii or make black screen!

    It did not work. I may not have everything done/configure correctly or right files/isos installed. Any other help??
  2. C

    Hacking Gamecube Games turn off wii or make black screen!

    I'll give it a go and report back edit: Where did you get another 2.2 downlaod?
  3. C

    Hacking Gamecube Games turn off wii or make black screen!

    No they are not. I am also using a 1tb seagate drive if that helps at all.
  4. C

    Hacking Gamecube Games turn off wii or make black screen!

    I am using configurable usb loader mod 70r45. I also have Dios Mios 2.2 on my wii as well. I can get the majority of my backups working; however, some are still not wanting to work. The non working games are: Mario Party 7, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Kart Double Dash, Cars, Batman...