Recent content by CanoCoder

  1. CanoCoder

    [WIP] SuperChis —— Open source GBA TF Flashcart

    Thanks, that clears up the distinction. I was thinking about the SuperChis from the external-programmer side, but I understand that its normal workflow is to use SuperFW and load or write games from the cart's own microSD menu. From the CanoFlash side, access to the internal NOR through the...
  2. CanoCoder

    Hardware Misc Project CanoFlash — Wi-Fi cartridge flasher and save tools for original GBA hardware

    Updated September 15: CanoFlash now also does online multiplayer, and the Kickstarter launches on September 20. Hi everyone, I’m Emilio, also known as CanoCoder, and I’d like to show you CanoFlash, the hardware project I’ve been developing for original Game Boy Advance systems...
  3. CanoCoder

    New emulator site - eightiesvault.com

    What a cool project, I love it!! The visuals are fantastic. And the whole cheat system, online play, and everything else is great. Congratulations!
  4. CanoCoder

    Elden Ring.GB

    How is this? Can you post some gameplay screenshots?
  5. CanoCoder

    Hardware Misc GB0-Link USB V2 Campaign launch

    Congratulations on the launch — this is a very clever use of the link port. If I understand the architecture correctly, for utilities such as Cart Doctor the adapter sends a multiboot client to the GBA, which then accesses the cartridge and transfers the data back through the link port and USB...
  6. CanoCoder

    Homebrew app Emulator NGPGBA a new NeoGeoPocket emulator

    Small and fragmented, yes — but dead, I’m not so sure. NGPGBA receiving a new release in 2026 is good evidence of that. I’m also working on CanoFlash, a Wi-Fi accessory for original GBA hardware that can write legal homebrew and personal backups to compatible rewritable cartridges. The...
  7. CanoCoder

    [WIP] SuperChis —— Open source GBA TF Flashcart

    This is a really interesting direction. I’ve been using a ChisFlash cartridge as one of the reference cartridges while testing CanoFlash, a wireless cartridge flasher for original GBA hardware, and having an open design available has been extremely useful. The larger NOR Flash planned for...
  8. CanoCoder

    S8GBA - Sega 8-bit emulator

    Nice to see this codebase back on the GBA, and ColecoVision support is a great addition. The HTML builder is especially welcome for macOS and Linux users. When you say some multiboot functions are missing, do you mean the old Link Transfer and Go Multiboot options from SMSAdvance, or are there...
  9. CanoCoder

    Hello from Málaga — developer, maker and GBA enthusiast

    Hi everyone, I’m Emilio, a software developer and maker from Málaga, Spain. I’m interested in retro hardware, microcontrollers, electronics and 3D printing. Over the last few years I’ve spent a lot of time working with original Game Boy Advance hardware and learning about Multiboot, Link Port...