Recent content by bsmithist

  1. B

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    @lee101 I can assure you that I appreciate the work that the modders do, and understand that they volunteer their time to create codes. I also understand that some games are not worth the effort, or simply impossible to mod. But that doesn't mean it's ok to ignore people that ask for help...
  2. B

    Trials Rising 1.0.13 TID: 01003E800A102000 BID: 283095029A5AB467

    Can you please share the TXT file for the hack?
  3. B

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    That's amazing. Can you please share the TXT file for the hack?
  4. B

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Thank you very much for trying. I really appreciate it.
  5. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Reposting just in case somebody missed it the first time. :) Name : Trials Rising Request : any hack possible Title id : 01003E800A102000 Build id : 283095029A5AB467 Version : v13 URL: https://tinfoil.io/Title/01003E800A102000 The game does not require online. I have never used it online.
  6. B

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    I would appreciate a reply even if it is 'no' :) 1783784021 Thank you for your reply. Yes, I tried to find codes too but could not find anything. Thats why I posted on this forum. I was hoping somebody could help 1783784053 There is an offline mode. I don't use it online at all.
  7. B

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    I appreciate the reply, but I posted a lot of info in my request. Name : Trials Rising Request : any hack Title id : 01003E800A102000 Build id : 283095029A5AB467 Version : v13 URL: https://tinfoil.io/Title/01003E800A102000 I don't know what other info I could provide. It seems like nobody...
  8. B

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    I don't think anybody actually reads this thread. LOL
  9. B

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Does anybody have any hacks for Trails Rising? Here is the game info: Name : Trials Rising Request : any hack Title id : 01003E800A102000 Build id : 283095029A5AB467 Version : v13 URL: https://tinfoil.io/Title/01003E800A102000
  10. B

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    Does anybody have any hacks for Trails Rising? Here is the game info: Name : Trials Rising Request : any hack Title id : 01003E800A102000 Build id : 283095029A5AB467 Version : v13 URL: https://tinfoil.io/Title/01003E800A102000
  11. B

    Dreamlight valley Premium Items

    Did you ever get the save file? Can you share it?
  12. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi, I don't know if my posts are visible because I'm new to this forum. But does anybody have a cheat for Trials Rising?
  13. B

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Did you ever figure out a solution? The same thing happens to me. The game doesn't save any progress that is made while using cheats. Even if I turn the cheats off after only 1 checkpoint, still no progress is ever saved.