Recent content by Bodhii99

  1. Bodhii99

    Autism Memes

    kijetesantakalu
  2. Bodhii99

    Not working on this anymore

    Yeah
  3. Bodhii99

    Valve's New VR Controller Renders Found in Steam VR

    Cool! Hope this means more VR games in the future... also, not to be that guy, but first.
  4. Bodhii99

    What’s the last game you have bought for your collection?

    I bought Nintendo Land and Super Mario 3D World for the WiiU.
  5. Bodhii99

    Essential PS3 homebrew?

    i don't think this is "essential" but there is a flappy bird remake
  6. Bodhii99

    PS1/2 Project New EBOOT making program.

    Great work! don't why you wouldn't just use .iso tho
  7. Bodhii99

    Flipnote on ogds and dslite

    https://gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-now-supports-flipnote-studio-on-nintendo-ds-and-ds-lite-consoles.645537/ Can someone test this for me? I don't have a DS/lite.
  8. Bodhii99

    Animanatee

    Can't make it work on melonDS, because this is old homebrew, it's very likely that this only works with flashcards, and I have no idea how to emulate flashcards.
  9. Bodhii99

    Animanatee

    https://gbatemp.net/threads/animanatee-1-5b.177831/ A Flipbook like animation program for DS, flipnote is a much better program, but Animanatee works on all DS, not just DSi. What do you think about Animanatee? 1730128717 Update: Download links didn't work, I found a download link on wayback...
  10. Bodhii99

    Is emulating Flipnote Studio possible?

    Hi, I want to know if emulating Flipnote Studio (specifically on android) is possible. There was a thread about this while back but it didn't end with an answer. So I will say again, Can you emulate Flipnote Studio?
  11. Bodhii99

    Hacking (Hopefully) Official PSP Request Your Translation Topic

    Game Name: Taiko no Tatsujin Portable DX Developer/Publisher: Bandai Namco Release: July 14, 2011 Genre: Music/Rhythm Does it have lots of text? I don't know.? The game has a story mode but I don't know how long it is. I haven't investigated that part of the game because of the language...
  12. Bodhii99

    Hi, forgor to introduce myself earlier so

    Hi, I like emulation handhelds (currently looking for a clamshell one), flipnote, homebrew, earthbound, alot of other stuff.
  13. Bodhii99

    RULES (please read)

    1) Follow the GBAtemp rules. 2) Questions about hacking your 3DS or DSi aren't for this forum, they can be discussed in the 3DS forum and the DS forum right here on GBAtemp! 3) No NSFW or porn, if you upload porn or links to porn websites you will be kicked from the group. 4) Please don't bully...